Good Fight, Good Night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Fight, Good Night!

Had some killer rounds tonight! Lot's of tactical juiciness going on!
    Our squad ([mention=36161]Lunnbelievable[/mention], [mention=5014]TGmarstein[/mention], [mention=38260]Indiscrimin8[/mention], [mention=17865]TG_Cyco(?)[/mention]) had some tough fights vs [mention=4712]DrunknSol[/mention], [mention=28725]Lt-E_Leader[/mention] and company(Sorry, I do not know who the rest of your crew was.)! My favorite battles were on the top of the mountain on Firestorm and on Bravo on Nansha Strike! We were trying to take down metal assets before the reached the other flags, but you guys kept us busy! We kept on hammering away at each other, but it was clear neither of us was going to give up! Haven't had a decent battle in awhile!

Nansha
    Firestorm

Well folks, time for me to hit the rack. I'm Scratchnsniff0 saying good fight...good night.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Good Fight, Good Night!

You guys were like cockroaches on Nansha Strike...wouldn't go away! Props to Leader and his MAV. Helped a ton

Comment

Definitely some good games last night. I ever was SL and my squad got ace :) so all in all a success. Plus whenever I get to shoot scratch I'm happy.

Comment

^ digital:D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse