A little too far with MAARS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little too far with MAARS?

This video was a leak of possible weapons encrypted in the game files for the up coming Dragon's Teeth DLC.

http://youtu.be/0kZZAtMTGD4

Anyone else think the MAARS is a little too overpowered in whatever form they deploy it or even if they do deploy it?

Re: A little too far with MAARS?

And I thought the exploding UCAV was annoying, wait until you have entire squads of these machine gun wielding, grenade belching EOD bots driving around...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Hopefully it is only a battle pickup

Comment

Doubt it. I bet it will be in the EOD spot. Some of the weapons looked interesting. Don't know how I feel about the riot shield...I just picture a medic squad with someone using a riot shield. Unstoppable lol

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
          the riot shield...I just picture a medic squad with someone using a riot shield. Unstoppable lol
          Army of Two. Let's do it Dredge! :D
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

If you see an entire squad of riot shields and defids, then you know the 18th is coming haha

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

That MAARS is like a miniature Hunter Killer tank from Skynet. LOL.
              |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Doubt it. I bet it will be in the EOD spot. Some of the weapons looked interesting. Don't know how I feel about the riot shield...I just picture a medic squad with someone using a riot shield. Unstoppable lol
                Im excited for the riot shield! I can't wait to have a squad of 5 walking with shield and kicking people off buildings! THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Comment

Looks like the polycarb window can be shot out like the mounted mgs for the shields. The AR and PDR look cool but that Wall-E from hell even as a battle pickup could be worse than the gunship shaking your head from above:/

Comment

If you see an entire squad of riot shields and defids, then you know the 18th is coming haha
                    Yes! Now I can be literaly meat + shield! How I play this game, it might turn out to be my true calling lol! XD

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                    [support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse