Another Night of some good squad play on TG server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Night of some good squad play on TG server

Another couple of good rounds tonight with Longbow, Airburst, and some others working as a squad to minimize armor threats with PLD/JAV coordination. We might not have been the top scores every round but no boat or tank was coming down those corridors:) Good games guys.

Re: Another Night of some good squad play on TG server

i had the weirdest lag issues last night, it seemed like everytime i saw an enemy my computer would stutter and then i'd be dead, or if i got shot i'd rubberband for a second and then be dead, it was a terrible night for me in that regard, lol, might be time for some computer upgrades very soon

Comment

Digital you are not alone in this. Last week I was having a great time on the server and other Euro ones. Then something happened. I started to really notice suppression and on one specific evening I experience pretty much what you described. I also had instances where I dumped 2 thirds of a mag into players at close range to absolutely no effect.

Hitting moving targets in the open (something I usually have no problems doing) become nigh on impossible. I also died a lot before I saw anyone or before they appeared to be facing me, at least on my screen. At a guess I would attribute it to network issues judging by the lagging hitboxes on moving targets and the lack of correlation between what I was seeing and what the server was 'seeing'.

I have to say it was very frustrating and ended the night for me as it eventually became unplayable. If this happens again I would recommend checking your network and connection and perhaps power cycling your modem/router.

Hopefully these are isolated symptoms and not related to the game or some update. I will be doing more testing tonight.

Comment

same thing happened to me last week, after the server population dropped into the 40s i was golden. it was really frustrating dealing with that while trying to keep up with the squad. hopefully its the last remnants of the 64 player lag issue EA claimed to have fixed.

Comment

Everyone seemed to have moments of it that night, but as others have stated below 64 it smoothed out. I will add it saved me from being run over once as i banded in front than back behind a LAV:) Now if you could only bind that to a key.

Comment

Some more great games Saturday night with Ferris, Abendchain, Melee, Airburst Penguin and everyone. Very competitive and some excellent squad play and general teamwork, certainly had my work cut out for me staying alive, reviving and Squad Leading lol. Thanks to all my squad members who helped in a couple of really good comebacks, thanks to Melee for his excellent squad leading early on and thanks to everyone on the server for the heavily contested rounds, except the bits where you shot me. That wasn't good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
              ...except the bits where you shot me. That wasn't good lol.
              But Wicks, killing you makes a good night of gaming even better! ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                Digital you are not alone in this. Last week I was having a great time on the server and other Euro ones. Then something happened. I started to really notice suppression and on one specific evening I experience pretty much what you described. I also had instances where I dumped 2 thirds of a mag into players at close range to absolutely no effect.

Hitting moving targets in the open (something I usually have no problems doing) become nigh on impossible. I also died a lot before I saw anyone or before they appeared to be facing me, at least on my screen. At a guess I would attribute it to network issues judging by the lagging hitboxes on moving targets and the lack of correlation between what I was seeing and what the server was 'seeing'.

I have to say it was very frustrating and ended the night for me as it eventually became unplayable. If this happens again I would recommend checking your network and connection and perhaps power cycling your modem/router.

Hopefully these are isolated symptoms and not related to the game or some update. I will be doing more testing tonight.

Last night the squad was running well. Especially the rounds on Guilin Peaks and Siege of Shanghai, I think we may have snagged Top Squad in one of those.

Though at times (like always) I felt like a total meat bag for part of the round not being able to shoot the side of a barn.
                |TG6|Flarionice
                Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

Flario it was good playing with you and if you're having 'one of those nights' just tell anyone who asks "I'm not missing, I have the barn completely suppressed!"

Comment

The barn won't stand a chance.
                    |TG6|Flarionice
                    Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

Some intense knive and defib fights today with everyone seeding the server. Thanx Longbow, Mr. Esterhaus, MDK infinity, Missouay, and the rest for some intense stabbing goodness:)

Comment

Had some good rounds last night, leading a squad full of pubbies most of the night - with a couple TG'ers and non-tagged regulars who filtered in and out of my squad for a few rounds. The night started off kinda meh with a couple SL's who seemed uncooperative, until they both left within the same round - thus moving me up to squad leader - and it was smooth sailing from there. Even got Ace Squad a few rounds in a row. Everyone was on point and in communication. Good rounds with a good cast of squad mates through out the night - Flenn, Huffy, Airburst_Penguin, D4NDROID, jak42rada, Sh4ggster, EH60A, RedKnight666 and a couple others.
                        |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Very memorable fight playing as US on the closest F flag on Zavod 311 last night. I planned to cap it and leave for the B&C tug and pull but a squad of Russian side TG simply refused to let us keep it. It turned out to be a near full round long, if not exhausting whack a mole firefight, complete with eventual paranoia...where will they pop up from now? Fantastic fun.

Comment

Originally posted by vectorline View Post
                            Very memorable fight playing as US on the closest F flag on Zavod 311 last night. I planned to cap it and leave for the B&C tug and pull but a squad of Russian side TG simply refused to let us keep it. It turned out to be a near full round long, if not exhausting whack a mole firefight, complete with eventual paranoia...where will they pop up from now? Fantastic fun.
                            Yea, that was probably my Russian squad on F last night putting up a fight over that flag. We were there for a good while and it was pretty intense. Good fight!
                            |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X