Fire with Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire with Fire

A friend sent this article yesterday after a discussion on current UN talks about "limits" to unmanned robotic weapon systems and winning at all costs or winning ethically. While not having to do with BF4 in particular or PC gaming for that matter the root of what was happening and the individual that said enough is enough I found interesting. Im not condoning his actions just wondered any of your thoughts on the matter of Griefers and ways of dealing with them to not just stop them but prevent it out right and halt the behavior? The guys face in picture 3 is priceless:)

http://imgur.com/gallery/V0gND

Re: Fire with Fire

Both exploiting technicalities that are in place only to help guide the game not intended to be a part of it. Exactly the sort of thing I try to avoid by playing here. If I were in the position of Shooter I'd probably have refused to play Wheeler.
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I agree with you Namebot. While facing it on the "faceless" interwebs is one thing standing face to face in front of your peers and openly disrespecting the spirit of the game and your peers like "Wheeler" shows an absolute lack of any character. Anyone that has run with me in a squad knows when I see or hear that someone is laying prone in one of those "3 sided rocks" that are half in the ground and open on one side (thanx DICE again for your QA) I will break off from engagement with real players and hunt that individual down for the rest of the round or how ever long it takes till they stop.

Comment

3 sided rocks?!?!?!?! seriously that's a thing?

yeah griefers, exploiters, cheaters, they are all the same, boot em and move on, not worth the energy it takes to beat them at their own game, just end their game the right way

Comment

that is hilarious!

if they didn't want that to be exploited they should have made a rule about not deploying anything...first guy was dumb
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

It is a curious mentality to seek to win by cheating. I do not understand how one could take pride in the accomplishment and the self when the "win" is not deserved. Must be considerable literature in the fields of sports psychology on this issue that would be enlightening.

Having evaluated 5,000 to 6,000 university students over the past 14 years, and with the prospect of evaluating thousands more in the years to come, I switched all my courses to multiple choice exams so as to eliminate cheating on written work. I am done with policing plagerism. Cheating is possible in multiple choice exams, but very very difficult on my watch.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X