Non-unlock assignments worth doing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-unlock assignments worth doing

For the most part the "dogtag" assignments are just filler and really don't give any reward either in weapon/camo or satisfaction completing them. These following assignments for anyone over 100 players may want to try for the challenge: Swedish Steel, Made in China, From Russia with Lead, and American Classics. Now mind you I completed these before the buff to the dmrs so they may be a lot easier now. At first glance they seem meh and push over assignments till you see the dmrs all require head shots (again a lot easier with new dmr mechanics) and at least one uncommonly used weapon to finish. As I've posted before my personal feeling is that constantly playing the same "guaranteed kill" loadouts without first seeing the full range of the weapons available does not appeal to me. If you're looking for something new to try and don't want to go down the road of getting 500 kill dogtags for all the weapons (fyi half a dozen don't even have dogtags) to stay interested in the game as I am than give this a shot. Who knows you may enjoy it:D

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X