Shout Outs of Thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout Outs of Thanks

Feel free to add your shout outs to Admins, squad leaders, and squad mates.

Special thanks to TG old-timer C4_York for his "volunteering" to be my squad's fireteam leader last night. We had a heck of a fight against Lunn and company for E on the map that floods.
    sigpic

Re: Shout Outs of Thanks

*trying to stop laughing*

I apologize E-Male, I read "Shoot Outs of Thanks" and I'm sitting here trying to stop my bout of laughter.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Reading is hard...... lol

Comment

Shout out to the group of new pubbies that was with me in my squad from last week (Wednesday night I think)! I feel bad for not remembering any of your names and I can't access my old battlelog reports to look them up either. Had a blast for 5 rounds and we were unstoppable! I remember how easily we moved as a force/unit as if we were playing together all our (virtual) lives and ease in which you guys took initiative in adapting to the battle (like falling back or moving on when needed) often times without even needing me to communicate the order.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

A tip of the hat to my Bravo squad on CN side, Sunday night on Altai Range. I led Huffy, LoBaby, Bunny, and a silent-but-cooperative guest into battle and we did work. Comms and situational awareness were tight, everybody was on point and we had E flag locked down for a good portion of the round - while harassing the neighboring B flag when needed. And letting the Bunny loose into the wild to embark on a personal search-and-destroy mission to root out a super-sniper that was harassing us all the way from somewhere by A flag. Good times.
          |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Shout outs to my squad last night TG-abendchain, TG-Lunnbelievable, Mrs_Esterhaus and the rest. Unfortunately the battlelogs for last night have me in squads I wasn't even part of. Good call outs and cover from you all. Nice work breaking up the squad to cover more ground while maintaining coms and coordination. From Hainan up till Lost Islands in rotation we only had 1 loss excellent work guys.

Comment

I got his tags Drummer:P Pesky snipers:(

Comment

Shoutout to my squad tonight for being awesome and holding the toughest flags on each map for 6 rounds in a row!

kataphractoi
                Markolh
                huffy865
                kqack
                johnk328
                ReconRonald
                Sh4ggster
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Shout out to some of the new guys and people I just met, even though I can't remember most of the names or tell their voices apart!

The names I can remember are ReconRonald and ChaukyBaby.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Big Shoutout to my squad last night, I know it was kilrogg, RPI-CuervoJ, Kurtice, xTiberiax, Reaper_Actual1, HungouT, Knipper2103, and UnDeaD77.

Lots of great communication, I think our team won every map while I was on except the first and last one.

Comment

Shout out to Markolh for helping me with my head set last night, TY. And to everyone that squaded up with me last night, your all top notch and great to run with. I kept trying to get out of SL cause I was so lit but kept falling back in lol. Next thing I knew it was 5 in the morning and I was three sheets to the wind, always a good time :) thanks guys.

Comment

HUGE shout out to my squaddies KickmyJiminy, Yohighnus, Hajjigunr, and 09Longbow. We had an amazing round on Siege of Shanghai tonight. We were communicating constantly and only lost A momentarily during a surge of Armor from the US base. Great squad leading by KickmyJiminy all night! and huge thanks to the boys for giving me one of the best games I've played in a while!
                        sigpic

Comment

Shout out to [MENTION=14251]BleedingKnee[/MENTION] for some excellent squad-leading last night. It was fun mixing it up and trying different squad types like the Silent Squad, where everyone was running suppressed weapons.

Also a shout out to Shane, Kevin, and CapucinoBob for being members of that same squad at different times throughout the night. It was great fun. We managed to hold our flag in just about every round.
                          |TG6|Flarionice
                          Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

Yes ^ BK was doing an excellent job SL'ing, had a great time last night.

Comment

It was also made better by you (Shane) with your random side comments "I love you guys. You guys are awesome."
                              |TG6|Flarionice
                              Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X