BaffteField Hardline Closed Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] BaffteField Hardline Closed Beta

To those who weren't watching the conference, you can enter the closed beta but it is first come first serve. I made it myself but it was so laggy (from all the traffic) that I used my Ipad, Iphone, PC and ipod to get it on my Iphone in the end.
    TO get it, go to battlefield.com, go to the Hardline information, then sign up with Origin. Hope to see you on the field guys!
    Questions about those who deserve it!
    "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Re: BaffteField Hardline Closed Beta

Origin is borked at the moment, will see later if I can actually download the beta.
    sigpic

Comment

RIP origin servers
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Yeah I got through the signup process and it shows in my order history that I have it, but it doesn't show up in my games. They're getting hammered, I'm sure it'll pop up later.

Comment

Also, be sure to restart your Origin client, but even then, the game isn't downloading at the moment, it will just error out.

Comment

OK downloading now!

Comment

keep getting an internal server error when trying to register

EDIT: Got in. Now just waiting on an email

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Just played a couple of rounds. It's frantic and the map is small. You go to the moneypile and "arm" it to pick up money and then you have to get back to your vault and deposit it. The first team to reach 5M in their vault wins. You earn money doing this and you can use that money to customize your kit.
                Its very much BF4 but its a lot more cartoonish. Gotta play some more to get a feel for tactics but this gamemode is very much like rush combined with capture the flag.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                  keep getting an internal server error when trying to register

EDIT: Got in. Now just waiting on an email
                  I have the beta now but never got a confirmation email. Try re-logging into origin and see if it appears in games, worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HardWind View Post
                    I have the beta now but never got a confirmation email. Try re-logging into origin and see if it appears in games, worked for me.
                    Cheers! That did it. Refreshed the ole Origin

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm in!

You're in! You've got access to the Battlefield Hardline closed beta and can start living out the fantasy of being a cop or a criminal right now. ]
                      I can live my fantasy now, the last 30 years of my life was just practice. ;)

I sure hope no one I know even remotely thinks this game is anything like being a cop.... But let's have fun, it probably should say " start living out the fantasy of what cops wish they could do." ;)
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

So choppy that it is unplayable. Video set to lowest possible and still no joy. Definite no purchase unless it improves
                        In matters of conscience, the law of majority has not place.
                        ... Mohandas Gandhi

How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?
                        ... Hall of Fame Montreal Canadiens goalie Jacques Plante.

When you're right, nobody remembers. When you're wrong, nobody forgets.
                        ... Muhammad Ali

|TG18|JudyGarland ... Brigadier General Judy Garland - BuxomBombshells

Comment

Game runs fine for me, same settings as BF4. So it may be your setup.

Comment

Agreed, runs fine for me to but got bored with it within an hour... Most not playing objective as usual, instead snipers and rockets up on top of building... Te game has serious issues, and so does the player base.

Rather they just fix BF4 or BF Bad Company 3.

Jmo
                            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

dont think so. Same settings as BF4 and it runs ok on my rig...
                              In matters of conscience, the law of majority has not place.
                              ... Mohandas Gandhi

How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?
                              ... Hall of Fame Montreal Canadiens goalie Jacques Plante.

When you're right, nobody remembers. When you're wrong, nobody forgets.
                              ... Muhammad Ali

|TG18|JudyGarland ... Brigadier General Judy Garland - BuxomBombshells

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X