Fun playing different game modes on the TG server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun playing different game modes on the TG server

I had a blast playing defuse, rush, and even squad deathmatch on our server Friday night. I especially liked the defuse mode. Getting only one ticket per round really made it a different game. Thanks admin team and esp. Lunn for setting it up on Friday.

Perhaps we can have this be a regular thing? Defuse Wednesdays or something?

Re: Fun playing different game modes on the TG server

Thanks it was fun I also like the mode it makes you really slow down and work together
    and I promise no more 64 player CTF or Obliteration.

I'm all for some Defuse events if more people are up for it.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes it was fun even CTF was fun as you have to learn to change how you play. It might not be a great game mode for 64 but get out of your comfort zone and change tactics.... I love that you learn alot about how you play and how others play. Its not always a bad thing to try new stuff.

A few asked if we can have a night that plays new modes. ... maybe not CTF but Rush. Obliteration>> Domination ....TM.... would be cool.

I would also like the Domination maps to be seeding maps for the server.. when we run them with an Admin on they fill the server fast. It stop the " please everyone play handguns on C"

Comment

Was fun, but yeah, 64 players is way too many for obliteration and CTF. Although capturing the only flag gave me quite the adrenaline rush with that many people trying to kill me. Couldn't have done it without mikes spawning in on me and laying down suppressing fire behind.

Comment

Now that's the team work we want to hear about.
          Change and trying new things is not always bad
          64 on those is lol

Comment

I second all these motions, wish I could have stayed. I was having a blast (literally) like over and over, thanks Lunn for mixing it up.

Comment

had a blast as well !

Comment

Scratch had a little too much fun last night lol!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                [support]

Comment

I had a pretty good time last night. For a bit, then it got to the point where I wouldn't even be able to shoot a dead horse so I stopped playing.

But it was fun to play some different game modes, even though I always missed the first round of Defuse because my computer takes too long to load.
                  |TG6|Flarionice
                  Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

I second these notions as well. It was a fun change of pace from the same ol' same ol'. I'm with others here - we should make this a regular thing on a designated day. Mixed Mode Fridays or something.

Originally posted by rockford_69 View Post
                    ....I would also like the Domination maps to be seeding maps for the server.. when we run them with an Admin on they fill the server fast. It stop the " please everyone play handguns on C"
                    Definitely. I've mentioned this idea before in another thread to some degree and I personally think we should pursue it more. Maybe towards the end of the night as well when population dwindles. Kinda like late last night when it was just me, you, Watts and a few others (which was a load of fun). It's definitely better than trying to coordinate the whole "Let's fight for C flag only with no vehicles" and trying to get all 10 people on board with it. I had to do that the other night when it was just me, a few non-tagged regulars and a few pubs left on Zavod after the server cleared out for the night. It was fun though and we ran the timer out.

Good stuff.
                    |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Glad people had a good time. We can certainly do it more often, in fact we have been doing it already. During seeding we'll throw on all sorts of modes and maps. I wouldn't expect it to be run every Friday though as that is primetime for everyone and a lot of people join expecting quality conquest play rather than a variety of modes. However we can move it around on different nights and do it off the cuff as well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X