did recent patch reset load outs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did recent patch reset load outs?

I went to play with TG last night, was a bad night for me... I sucked, tried new guns that I didn't like at all, but then I noticed that when I got into a chopper, tank, or vehicle ALL my loadouts for the vehicles have been reset... so I was dying fast in a tank because I thought I had active armor and only had smoke... reset them, and will try again tonight... but did that happen to all?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: did recent patch reset load outs?

It reset your loadouts in vehicles after every major patch or patch before a DLC. It happens and has been happening since BF3.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

WOW, thx... first I noticed it, even with BF3.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I wish it wouldn't but I guess when they add/change content, it'll probably have to reset your loadouts? Perhaps their system of adding content isn't flexible enough to maintain loadout data AND let them add new content/change content?
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

It's a "feature".

Sorry, couldn't resist.
          |TG|Melee
          Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

actually played BF3 and 4 on Xbox 360 and now Xbox One and they never reset, probably why I didn't notice it on PC... so it's a PC issue.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
              actually played BF3 and 4 on Xbox 360 and now Xbox One and they never reset, probably why I didn't notice it on PC... so it's a PC issue.
              Probably. Does the console systems use Battlelog? If the answer is no, then likely it's because of that.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X