Becoming a Donor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming a Donor?

Hi is there a page explaining donor levels or this the right one?

I'm getting tired of being kicked in game or being transferred out of a squad. Once I become a donor will that stop? Is there any other requirement?

Re: Becoming a Donor?

With a supporting membership you will no longer be kicked to make room for another supporting member. Make sure once you activate your membership you put in your proper in-game name

Supporting Member FAQ here:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item

Comment

Does that mean I have to use the TG tag?

Comment

You are encouraged to. You also must abide by the Primer (link at the bottom of my signature) and server rules.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Also, you shouldn't feel "compelled" to donate simply to stop the supporting member kick script. I/E you shouldn't spend any money you don't want to or perhaps feel forced to. The Supporting Membership is for members that want to give back to the community, it just happens to have perks that come with it. You do not need to become an SM unless you want to. All members are encouraged to wear TG tags to show support for this great community, but it is a personal choice. Again, don't feel pressured into doing anything you are unsure of. The rules and primer apply to all, but supporting members are often looked at to be examples of proper TG behavior if only for the fact they have taken an active interest in the support of Tactical Gamer. The same standards of gameplay and behavior apply across the board supporting member or no.

I am not trying to talk you out of or into anything, just making sure you get the full picture of what a supporting membership means. It's not paying to play uninterrupted, it's paying to help provide the financial means of keeping this community and it's servers available to all like minded gamers. Doing our part to keep the community going.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

... with membership, the 2nd best perk; no lines to get on the servers. No more waiting in queue to get on the server, as you become "That guy, who got me kicked in the middle of a great round".

Best reason? Being part of this great community, and supporting financially, so we can have a place to play that "Create an environment conducive for mature gamers to enjoy the games they play without the everyday interference from the less-than-mature gamers." . . Even when the new guests rebel as much as possible against our "huge list of rules"

But dont just support that community so you dont get kicked.. want to support it for all these reasons, and so you can play with the great people
            theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
            E Pluribus Unum
            Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
            Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

What kind of pings do you guys get from Socal?

Comment

You can easily open up a command line terminal window and ping our BF4 server IP. Should give you your own ping/latency times to our server.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Yep, thanks I have a great ping now, I'm just curious for someone else in case anyone is based out of there. I'm in Ny.

Comment

Thanks guys, I just signed up with the $9/month donation. I also joined the TActical Gamer platoon which added the TG tag automatically.

Do I have to do anything else to make sure I don't get auto kicked at some point and I don't get the queue?
                    Last edited by FlyPenFly; 07-13-2014, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Go to your TG profile page and put your EXACT battlefield name in the field. No tags or anything.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Okay thanks did so.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyPenFly View Post
                          Okay thanks did so.
                          I see your name on the reserved slot list. You're all set. Welcome to the club young seal! :)
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I'm in San Diego and my ping is typically ~100.
                            |TG|Melee
                            Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Ping from Sacramento is typically ~90
                              ||TG-Irr| Chaos777b

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement