• Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Dragons Teeth Expansion Pack Trailer

Re: Dragons Teeth Expansion Pack Trailer

Looks rather slow paced.
    sigpic

Comment

sometimes trailers give almost no information about what they are actually trying to show case.
      This is what I got out of that video.

1. jet-skiis can go under bridges.
      2. little-birds can go under buildings
      3. there will be riot shields! (which is actually pretty sweet)
      4. there are lots of explosions
      5. the levolution is a train
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

This is a teaser not the full trailer. There will be a real trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrogg View Post
          This is a teaser not the full trailer. There will be a real trailer.
          ohh ok
          That makes more sense :)
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Chainlink Mode Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNAM...ature=youtu.be

Official Stream starts at 12PT

Twitch
            |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

XfactorGaming

Chainlink game play by Xfactor.

Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth Chain Link mode - How to play and the variable ticket bleed system - YouTube

Comment

looks interesting...
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Here's the full trailer for Dragon's Teeth.

sigpic

Comment

Played 2 maps on our server this AM, with only 6 players on... it's not as CoD as I was fearing, but it's definitely more infantry based... A lot of rehashes in layouts, buildings, and textures... but still looks great. More then once I got flashbacks for other maps and other flag capture locations, even a flashback for HARDLINE, in the parking garage. ;)

Still, first impressions are good... fewer vehicle combat, more urban, but not so small and close as to turn it into a CoD game, of course that could change with 64 players. ;)
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

So is the deagle a 1 shot kill in short range for hardcore like the shorty 12?

Comment

pretty negative review on chainlink by levelcap. calls it less tactical, more like metro, and a good way of gaining xp. hopefully it plays out differently

Comment

Originally posted by FlyPenFly View Post
                          So is the deagle a 1 shot kill in short range for hardcore like the shorty 12?
                          That shorty 12 isn't a 1 shot kill, Fly. That thing requires 2 since the last patch, unless that is you are within range to give somebody the reach around (to get tags of course).

Wow, that one snowy city map reminds me of Berlin of from old days.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                            Played 2 maps on our server this AM, with only 6 players on... it's not as CoD as I was fearing, but it's definitely more infantry based... A lot of rehashes in layouts, buildings, and textures... but still looks great. More then once I got flashbacks for other maps and other flag capture locations, even a flashback for HARDLINE, in the parking garage. ;)

Still, first impressions are good... fewer vehicle combat, more urban, but not so small and close as to turn it into a CoD game, of course that could change with 64 players. ;)
                            Ditto. I played some earlier today, we had a 7v7 game, and I must say that Propaganda is probably in my top 3 overall favorite Battlefield maps. I love the setting and the infantry focus, yet it's big enough to not feel like Call of Duty!
                            sigpic

Comment

Gotta say I really like these maps. They're a little small for my liking, especially pearl market which is a whole map like the center of flood zone, but I had some good rounds and figured them out somewhat. I think lumphini garden is my favorite. There's some garden, some urban, the train station is cool, and that mudslide was awesome. Although after drunk and I set it off and I set myself up to watch it, flypenfly had to go and kill me so I didn't see the whole thing.

I also hope people soon learn how to strategically use the flooding levolution on sunken dragon. Everyone is just playing with the switch for the assignment (me included), but it really makes a difference on the B flag. With the water up, it is literally shooting fish in a barrel from the upper floors of that building. You can easily hold the flag.

As far as chainlink, it looks fun and I think we should give it a try, but it looks like it'll play closer to domination than conquest. The flags are close together and turn quickly. I imagine it will be as much of a runaround as domination, and it'll be crazy with 64 people. It looks like a good mode for seeding though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X