done with bf4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• done with bf4

editing for clarity : whine whine whine hated dying so freaking much tonight... will try again another night, hopefully it will turn out better next time
    Last edited by digitalcassette; 08-14-2014, 09:52 PM. Reason: erasing my complaint post about how lousy i played tonight

Re: done with bf4

Most days I'm 10:41. On very rare occasions I'm 41:10. It's the latter that always brings me back after a long series of rage quits.

Actually, it's the fun teamwork that brings me back.

Comment

I know how you feel. I often get so frustrated I have to take week-long breaks to cool down a little bit. I use this to cool down some during this time as well. I just can't take the spawn-die-spawn-die routine anymore, or the matches that end with 0-600 tickets. I am not saying that I have any problems with people that are really good at this game, or even that they are on the other side. I am just saying that it's extremely destructive to my morale being beat all the time, and that I can only take so much.

(Aside: I am taking an even more extended break because the damn battlelog plugin for Chrome won't update.)

Though I am not giving up on BF4, I am personally thinking of taking up Arma 3 because it seems to me to have a slower and more determined pace. I just don't have the funds for it.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
      [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
      [support]

Comment

Guys sorry to hear of the frustrations. As someone who makes an effort to switch to the team that is struggling (just to try and balance my lifelong Karma deficit more than anything else) I know the pain of being on the end of a thrashing. In addition a bad night of playing on my part (not suggesting this is the case for you) is compounded by the desire to get back in there and get revenge which usually entails running straight back to the place where I was just killed and simply exacerbating the problem. MP games can be frustrating for myriad reasons, poor team, being off your game or sometimes simply not being in the right mood to play. Take a break, however brief, stretch your legs and decide whether your in the right mood to enjoy what you are doing or not. If you are, slow down a bit, focus on a objective and build from there.

More than likely if you're getting shellacked you'll be on the same team as me lol so join the squad or initiate squad to squad comms and we'll see if we can't help each other out. Misery likes company they say and a couple of squads/clumps of players who have had enough of being booted about should be enough to upset the apple-cart if we work together.

Comment

Re: done with bf4 (tonight)

Yah, I didn't really have a terrible squad honestly, a few folks were very receptive to voice comms and the moment I tried to get them organized they saw my TG tags and were very attentive. It was just a thrashing I couldn't tactically get away from. It is what it is. I love our community and there was no rule breaking I'm aware of. I just got beat to a bloody pulp by a few regular hard hitters. It's times like these I'm gonna start switching to commander mode and dropping heavy fire.

Comment

Scratch I agree on all points. I considered Arma 3 as well but I'm locked on funds for a little while. So for now you'll either find me playing bf4 or chilling in the irregulars channel :) hope to see you all on.

Comment

Don't worry about it man. There are gonna be a ton of straight losses. Just know that you were trying even though most of your team didn't have it together. Get together with some on your team that are trying and trust me, a single squad can easily help sway the outcome even in the final moments of a losing battle. Several of us veteran TGers can attest to this.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Last night I had a round like this, I went 8-23 on Firestorm and we got rolled 434-0, it was so frustrating and I was pretty close to quitting. But then I took out a 240B on the next map, Pearl Market. 51 kills later and I felt a lot better. We lost that round by 14, but some new guys showed up in my squad and after that we went on a tear and won 5 straight with 4 ace squad ribbons and I got 3 MVPs.

Do something fun after a bad round, and find a squad that's working well together and things will turn around quick.

Comment

We all have those rounds, I have many like that, I was never much of a person to keep score often though, for me some of the most fun rounds are the one's I have gotten beat up the hardest. At the end of the round I feel like "that was awsome" and then check my score and I am 21- 3 or something like that lol. And sometimes I am 21-3 and feel like "that sucked"

Comment

I feel the KDR pain.

I have a real hard time playing more than a round or two straight. I just can't get used to the lack of a front line in this game.

Asset spawns, SL spawns, Beacons, flags. There just never seems like a time where your back is clear.
                    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Ah man, this stuff happens. I've had a few nights where I would get frustrated and have to walk away from it for a bit because I was either getting consistently stomped big time as a player or as a team, or I'm just having an off night and not feeling it. Happens to the best of us. Hang in there, take a breather and come back with a vengeance.
                      |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X