Rules Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules Issue

Normally, I wouldn't post something like this, but it was a pretty upsetting experience, and your admin's didn't take the issue seriously.

I was playing in the server with a friend, and he rammed a jeep into an LAV to kill it. Neither of us knew before that this was against the rules, and I'm not debating that, but my friend was kicked right away for doing it, without a warning. He was kicked before even being told what he did wrong. With the server being full, he wasn't able to even join back in.

This is a bad practice for a server to adhere to, and discourages players to continue playing on your server. When i brought it up to the admin's in the server, they attempted to ignore the issue, and threatened me.

I hope this gets resolved.

Re: Rules Issue

If you played on our server more regularly, you would know that we have no badmins. Our amin team volunteers their time to give us a better gaming experience. They would much rather focus on gameplay than sorting the server out.

Your friend was kicked without warning and I apologize on behalf of the TG community. Game gets intense, server is full, and things don't always go as smoothly as they could. Thanks for taking the time to post on the forums and hope we see you and your friend on our server again.

Comment

The correct place to place these sort of issues is in the contact an admin forum:

https://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactic...tact-an-admin/

I would say to just consider what happened to be education and since you enjoyed the server(I am assuming since you posted here that you were having a good time up until that point) to take it in a positive way going forward. Take a look at the stickied threads in this forum for most of the pertinent information.
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Welcome to TG, Aaron. I was present when this occurred and will be happy to share my viewpoint should you choose to continue the discussion in the Contact an Admin forum.
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...