BF4 on the cheap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF4 on the cheap

I have... sort of.... been monitoring BF4 for months trying to catch a deal. $40 is a bit much for my budget, and I really, really miss my BF days.

If you guys catch a deal somewhere, could you PM me?

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Re: BF4 on the cheap

Preferably premium... so I don't have to worry about the expansion... I'm assuming I have to have it to play with you guys.

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Comment

Re: BF4 on the cheap

Premium is probably the way to go, to get all the DLCs. It's cheaper in the long run. We're already upon the last DLC now - "Final Stand". It's supposed to drop fairly soon. We run all (or most of - depending on how we shuffle the map rotation from time to time) the DLC maps, as well as the core/vanilla maps.

I avoided Premium in BF3 because I thought it was stupid at the time and I bought the DLCs standalone, as they came out, so I could keep playing with everyone here. Looking back, I could've saved myself some money and got Premium in the first place. And it was a bit of a pain, buying each DLC separately. Had to wait for two weeks because Premium folks got it first and I spent more money in the long run. When BF4 rolled around, I sprung for Premium with my pre-order. In BF3, I remember that some servers ran Premium, where you had to have Premium to be able to play there (which was stupid, if you ask me). I don't think it's like that anymore with BF4. But still, if you ask me, Premium is worth the go - especially this late in the game. Prolly save about 10-20 bucks instead of buying each DLC separately.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for some deals.
      |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse