BF4 server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF4 server

So i got a new pc built,downloaded BF4,took awhile to find the TG server goto log on and says need naval expansion pack? Can you not play on the server without the expansion pack even on vanilla maps? Do i need all the expansion packs?

Re: BF4 server

I am pretty sure you can join when on a map you both share but will get dropped when one loads that you do not have.

Comment

Do you have all the other expansions as well? I'd say a good portion of the maps on our server are expansions and if you don't have those you can only play the vanilla ones.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

We're about to receive our fifth expansion pack, so most of the maps are from those. If you're going to play here, you'll want to get them, otherwise you'll find yourself getting dropped frequently. Honestly, it's the new maps that keep the game fresh. Origin has them at $15 each or the Premium Membership will have all five for $40. For all of the hours of play it's well worth it.

I hope to see you on the battlefield.
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

You need every expansion that that server has on it. [MENTION=8573]phenom880[/MENTION]

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

You actually don't need every expansion in order to play on the server. We highly recommend that you have Premium so you have access to all of the maps, gadgets, and weapons so that your experience on our server is as interruption free as possible. If you have only vanilla BF4, you can still play on our server when it is on vanilla maps. Once it switches to a expansion map, then you won't be able to play. Since the majority of recent time is spent on expansion maps, we thus suggest you get Premium.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X