Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Stand Gadgets

GET AHEAD WITH GADGETS
    Any other toys lined up? You bet. On top of all mentioned, you can expect gadgets such as the Target Detector that attaches to DMR’s and Carbines and lets you auto-spot the enemy. The DS-3 DECOY emits false blips on the enemies mini-maps, fooling them into thinking they’ve got company.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Re: Final Stand Gadgets

Sounds like 2142 gadgets

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

There are too many parallels between BF2142 and Final Stand for it to be coincidental. Is it just a case of the lead dev having 2142 nostalgia? Or is it a precursor for BF2143?

Comment

I'm going to have to hope that it's a 2143 precursor. 2142 was my all time favorite computer game. So many hours were put into it.

As for the the gadgets, the autospot may be useful, but the minimap parts I don't see making a huge difference on our server where we run hardcore. Could make a small difference on the big map, though, provided that projects onto that as well.
        |TG6|Flarionice
        Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

The blips will make a huge difference if you've got a commander

Comment

Meh.....I feel that the auto-spot gadget on the weapons and the decoy thing won't serve much purpose in hardcore, since they seem to rely on mini-map. In this drummer's opinion, I'd much rather have seen them implement more weapons than these things. But......I'm just a long haired guy that windmills his hair on a stage and beats on drums. So what do I know? :P
            |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse