X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Battlefield 4-Final Stand release trailer

Oh, oh my......

Re: Battlefield 4-Final Stand release trailer

OH shoot, I pooped a little. So is that a Type 1 Nekomata....where is my walker?...and my TITAN! And my precious precious Clark 15b! I know everybody loved being on the end of my shotgun back is 2142! ;)

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Wicks, did that video touch you in some way ;)

Comment

Lol you stay away from me Scratch, I am already practically deaf already from Nardini blowing my head off with his damn 870 from about 1.5 yards lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Wicks, did that video touch you in some way ;)
          Sniffs, kind of grabbed me in a brutish manner and wouldn't let go till it was done.....

Comment

Wow Wicks! You have a pretty sexy voice there! But the song is right, I am married to Clark, and you can't have me! There is no future in loving a married man!

But from the looks of the trailer, there may be a future in BF2143! *starts giggling....giggle turns into...

F IT! CLARK...LET'S SHARE SOME OF THIS LOVE!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
            [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
            [support]

Comment

so from playing the CTE, all of the "famous" vehicles are in the maps (hover tanks, walkers, and titan)

Scratch! That auto-shotty video.....brings me back to the N64 Golden Eye days....there was an auto-shotty on one map that was rediculous
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

YAAASS!!

I saw the hover tank, but you're saying that walkers and titans are in this, too??

I like that the F-35 is returning. And that rifles that the guy blew up the F-35 with was pretty cool. What's the flying thing at 1:30?. And is that a lifepod at 1:50?

Comment

I want them to take that and make it a full blown 2143 game...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Unless there were changes from the initial CTE testing...

- Hover tank is on two maps. (the snow maps)
                    - No playable walker - it is just scenery on one map with hints here and there on others.
                    - The Titan is just a fancy static building setup on one map.

3/4 maps are quite good if your a fan of larger scale battlefield.

First map in trailer is Operation Whiteout. Visually it looks like a test run of Hoth for the new Battlefront. Pretty good size to it, level of vehicles is zavod like or maybe + 1 per side above that. Snowmobiles get good use on this one. Most of the flags offer something interesting or valuable to fight over and then 2 other flags are open wasteland. Overall it plays out like a good combined arms map with good space to move around - infantry definitely need to move carefully though - quite open in spots.

Second map in trailer is Giants of Karelia. If your a fan of large scale battlefield like the good old days this will possibly end up being your favorite map. It is huge - it reminded me of Fushe Pass BF2 in regards to size and terrain. Quite vehicle heavy but with the heightmap, destroyable bridges and forest environment infantry will have little trouble moving around. One of the intended big hooks of the map is an absolutely huge indoor walker factory - you'll get lost in the amount of pathways/rooms on that flag. Should be lots of long lasting squad vs squad battles on this map and imo thats the sign of a quality map.

Third map in trailer is Hammerhead. Another snow map and quite big. Moderate level of armor - few tanks and attack chopper. Like every map in "new" BF there is a center infantry area designed so the smaller gamemodes have somewhere to play. I liked it in this one - it felt more structured than say the sub base on Wavebreaker. My main beef with this map in the CTE was the visuals - the sun plus how they did the white coloring really wasn't friendly on the eyes.

Fourth map is Hangar 21. I hated this one - its just a giant mess with no structure to it. You have a main infantry area(2 flags) where the WIP titan is being made. Fighting around a Titan sounds cool but there are so many levels in this area that you'll find yourself being open to being shot from 10 directions at once half the time. It just makes for spawn/die/spawn/die frustration. The outside isn't any better. The rest of the map was a very open playspace with boring flag layouts.(radar tower again, vanilla building A, vanilla building B) There are man cannons on the map - you jump in and point where you want to go. Again sounds fun but this just led to players flying all over the place. So if you like your map to be 800 tickets of run and gun infantry chaos - you'll like this map.
                    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

I really liked Hanger 21, played it with 34 people and felt good. These maps seem like the best of the bunch. We'll see in full play mode.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

I can't wait to hop on later.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed