Phantom Bow (coming soon?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Bow (coming soon?)

This guy was testing a weapon that can only be accessed right now on an unranked server with all unlocks. It's a primary weapon, and one of the three bolt options is an explosive bolt. Looks like it'll be implemented with a phantom assignment at some point. It was posted by the actual Battlefield FB page.

Actually, I think it might already be possible to unlock it now, but it just isn't known how. This is what their FB post said:

It does exist; the hunt is on. Join the search in Final Stand: Battlefield 4 | Final Stand | Official Site

Re: Phantom Bow (coming soon?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYtjvrcMIQ4

The bow is right in there. I don't have any Phantom thingies done so I'm screwed for the moment.
    pew pew

Comment

I can't wait to get this--you guys will learn to hate the bow.
      "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

OMG, starting serious work on phantom stuff right away. My engie kit is begging for this.

Comment

You know how we play pistols only when seeding a server?

COMP BOW ONLY!

(or pistols and bow; not everyone will have the Phantom assignments done.)
          "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

The Hunt for the Phantom Operative Password

Here is a Reddit thread that is attempting to figure out what the next password is to unlock the assignment.

Pretty damn interesting how they found out the first few.
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Looks like you need four people, each wearing all Phantom camo's and dogtags (with each one wearing a different one of the new secret dogtags) to power up the elevator that leads down the the room containing the Phantom Bow.

Next step is to figure out the passcode to get past the forcefield.
              It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
              - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Originally posted by Finestyle View Post
                Looks like you need four people, each wearing all Phantom camo's and dogtags (with each one wearing a different one of the new secret dogtags) to power up the elevator that leads down the the room containing the Phantom Bow.

Next step is to figure out the passcode to get past the forcefield.
                And the secret dogtags are scattered throughout the new maps. They are in small white boxes, which you can knife, then press 'E' to pick up the dogtag.

I stayed up quite late last night looking through everything that was in the link in my previous post.
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Hope they'll just release it. I can't stand having to do certain things to unlock weapons, it's dumb.

Comment

JackFrags getting into the, as he calls it, "The Phantom Room"

Appears as though it kills people that are not on the same team or do not belong there.

The speculation right now is that once you get into the room you can pick-up the bow. When this is done it logs the time you use it within Battlelog, thus unlocking the assignment and the bow.

Kinda cool that you have to get to a secret room in a map WHILE playing a match in order to unlock this.
                    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Well I got one of the map dogtags with some help. But I'm afraid that to get the necessary phantom assignments done, I'll have to get 895 kills of specific types. So I don't think I'll be getting the bow any time soon. Unless picking it up from someone unlocks it or something. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pale Horseman View Post
                        And the secret dogtags are scattered throughout the new maps. They are in small white boxes, which you can knife, then press 'E' to pick up the dogtag.
                        Yeah I forgot to mention that.

I still haven't found any, they supposedly random spawn around flags.

Does anyone know of they show up bright using the MAV?
                        It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
                        - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

[Battlefield 4] The Phantom Bow can pretty much destroy everything - YouTube

Comment

They do show up bright when using thermal optics (MAV, heli gunner, or 2x FLIR).
                            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

There's a server that is just about finding them. People will help you with it if they already have the one from that map.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X