Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 6th Devils Brigade is looking for YOU!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 6th Devils Brigade is looking for YOU!!!

Are you feeling lonely? Having fun here at TG and want something more? Does your current in-house squad smell funny? Well then listen up, cause the 6th Devils Brigade is recruiting! As one of TG's oldest continuously active in-house squads, we've been around since the dawn of Project Reality at TG. Currently our largest game is BF4 but we play many others including Civilization, DayZ, War Thunder, and more. Our members tend to focus on teamwork and leadership (and shooting the 42nd :p) but we don't care about your skills with a digital gun as much as having a good mindset and attitude!

If you think the 6th Devils Brigade is a good fit for you, feel free to PM myself or any other Devil. You can also find us in our teamspeak channel or in-game with the [TG6] tag.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: The 6th Devils Brigade is looking for YOU!!!

This is a great bunch of guys, highly recommended for you all to join them.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

I also highly recommend the 6th. Besides, I hear their chocolate covered deviled eggs are to die for. :p
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

You might also consider posting this in the private section of the battlelog TG platoon. I wonder how many on there actually check these forums; it'll be cool to see a new crop of active 6th in bf4.

Comment

One of the finest IHS to ever exist at TacticalGamer, admittedly they were somewhat reduced when I left to help with the revival of the 42nd, the oldest, most venerable IHS at TG. Sadly they were only reduced by the amount of grouchy old men sitting in the gallery like Waldorf & Statler, now those ranks are down to one, sorry Dave old mate.

In all seriousness if you are looking for camaraderie and good times along with a dedication to a playstyle that is in line with the core ideals of TG then you need look no further than the 6th Devils. If you want to take teamwork and a willingness to contribute to the Community to a new level, this is where you need to start looking. I mean that sincerely. One of the core tenets of the 6th is setting a good example on and off the server, providing leadership where it is lacking and force multiplication. Over the years the 6th have produced many, many Admins who give up their time so we can all have servers to play on and many, many good community members who provide a welcoming face and leadership on our servers. If you are looking for that level of involvement a Tactical Gamer and want to be a part of a group that contributes positively to the Community and the good times of all who visit then I suggest you consider applying. I can't guarantee you'll be accepted, after I got in they raised the acceptance bar a fair bit lol, obviously a lesson learned there:row__542:.

Comment

Just beware...

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
              Just beware...

Well we did let you in, so the screening process can't be that bad! :p

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I also agree, great IHS to join!

comic is priceless, I feel like I have seen it before on the forums
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I concur with all of the above. Great IHS and fun to squad up with.
                  Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Comment

I'm a bit new here to be familiar with any IHS's honestly but it sounds pretty cool. Do you need urine samples?
                    pew pew

Comment

If you're worried about the urine sample, palm me a twenty and I'll provide the sample.
                      |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

I think your urine sample has to be positive.
                        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Man, I remember when you guys formed.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
                            I think your urine sample has to be positive.
                            I know an attorney who's office policy is pretty much that.
                            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X