Sunday Funday!!! 7 December @ 6:00pm EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Sunday Funday!!! 7 December @ 6:00pm EST

Get ready, 'cause tomorrow's Sunday Funday! Starting at 6:00 pm EST on 7 December it's gonna be a party.

Hop into our BF4 TeamSpeak channel because we'll be deciding which maps to play next, try out some of those rarely-played game modes, and coordinate with your team. Maybe we'll even strip Wickens of all his weapons and have everyone chase him around with a blowtorch!

Teams will be split into two different channels and we'll have two volunteer team leaders to help coordinate each round. There won't be a password, and while TeamSpeak isn't required it would be nice if you could be there. Make sure to let any pubbies that join in know what's going on. Think of it as a password night with no password. Also BYOB (and a donation to the admins, I prefer Miller High Life).

See y'all tomorrow!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: Sunday Funday!!! 7 December @ 6:00pm EST

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
    Maybe we'll even strip Wickens of all his weapons and have everyone chase him around with a blowtorch!
    MAYBE? that's a must. ;)
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Ahhh... Miller Highlife, the champagne of beers :) Sounds like a good time, count me in.

Comment

Thanks for trying this out Nardini, an interesting mix of game mode and maps. Too bad the turn out was low, not much you can do about that.

Comment

It was pretty fun. 64 man pistols on Locker was certainly interesting. And surprisingly hard for people to comprehend pistols only.
          |TG6|Flarionice
          Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

Originally posted by Squinty View Post
            Thanks for trying this out Nardini, an interesting mix of game mode and maps. Too bad the turn out was low, not much you can do about that.

There's always next time!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I liked it personally. It's always fun to mix things up. The carrier assault was cool because I barely play it at all. Try air superiority next time! haha
              pew pew

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X