My first server ban (I love you TG)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first server ban (I love you TG)

So I just got banned from a server for 'hacking'. NEC conquest hardcore. Playing Zavod and was 46-12 and had sniped a chopper pilot 2 minutes before. Just wanted to vent somewhere. I hate these sore losers who see someone doing well and ban them. Stated reason said something about punkbuster or something. So dumb. Thank you TG because you are the only people I enjoy playing with. You also have the best server in BF4 with the most professional admins. I know I get some hatred against me sometimes, but whatever. Honestly, this is the only good server for me. You guys are fun. Thanks for being cool.
    pew pew

Re: My first server ban (I love you TG)

We love you too <3
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

For a minute there I thought you were about to say you were banned at TG... Good to see I was seeing things in my old age. :p

Now about those cookies that [MENTION=23261]OldGunney[/MENTION] was promising...
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

[MENTION=23261]OldGunney[/MENTION] is just mad that the only way he can kill me is with a mortar or with a bounty of cookies on my head :P
        pew pew

Comment

I thought you got banned here too hahaha. I was about to come in and defend your honor!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Lol thank you Dredge. Looking at it now yeah it does make it seem like I got banned here hahaha. Thank you for your defensive intentions though!
            i
            pew pew

Comment

That's happened to me only once. I guess I'm not good enough...

Comment

If I were an admin I'd ban you....just sayin'.

Comment

lol...

Man, pub raiding on hard core servers can be real fun. For some reason this makes me want to gather a bunch of TG'ers to run some pub raids. You'll really enjoy it then...

That reminds me of a time when we seeded a public server. The admin came on and was a douche and I was kicked. Promptly afterwards, the server died...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Thanks Battledragun. It's nice to see some honesty around here :)

Yeah Besiege that would be fun! They'd probably just ban the entire clan.

Cuervo you are good enough! Just believe in yourself real hard and you'll get banned some day too!
                    pew pew

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                      lol...

Man, pub raiding on hard core servers can be real fun. For some reason this makes me want to gather a bunch of TG'ers to run some pub raids. You'll really enjoy it then...

That reminds me of a time when we seeded a public server. The admin came on and was a douche and I was kicked. Promptly afterwards, the server died...
                      Totally. I pub raid now and then with TG regulars - tagged and non-tagged when our server isn't hopping. (Late at night, early morning or afternoon) It's definitely fun, yet sometimes I just want to pull my hair out because I'm so used to the maturity of TG and it's just a mess on some pub servers. Sometimes we pick up some pubs who follow us to TG after playing with us. I've had some unhappy campers a couple times because my squad would end up wrecking shop. Teamwork and tactics go a long way....
                      |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

I'll come on tonight. Hopefully I dont get "hes just sitting in a corner camping" as an excuse to why I have a high KD lol. once a teamplayer always a teamplayaaa

Comment

[MENTION=99692]AnonBot[/MENTION], if i had to say anything. Your pretty much the next Gen of an old player we used to have called ChrisHooper, who was by far TG's best sniper.

Most admins... (well at least me) pop into spectator mode and watch certain players before a ban if these players are... 'too good'

People are okay.
                          People are good.
                          People are unpredictable
                          I dodge rockets in a transport heli.
                          Please Be Warned...
                          If you see me... Im never alone....
                          My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Comment

I would hate you if you used a dmr lol
                            |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

I'm relatively new here [MENTION=28725]E_Leader[/MENTION] so I've never heard of him. It's nice to know that there was another good sniper here before! It's such a fun and effective class to play if played correctly. As for spectating that's a very smart thing to do. It also at least shows you how that player is playing and if he's being a team player and whatnot. All in all it's a good thing to do certainly.
                              [MENTION=23415]Aeron[/MENTION] if you're referring to me, I rarely use a DMR haha. Sometimes I do if the slots are taken and I want to be a medic but usually I'll go Support. Also whatever the SL wants of course!
                              pew pew

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X