This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think the admins are?

Just a quick inquiry. I have been behind the lines recently, sitting back and watching you guys and the server. Time to time making my presence public and I know not all of the people reading this use the TS. So I would like to know personally as nothing more than a opinion

how do you think we are doing?
    Please Be Warned...
    If you see me... Im never alone....
    My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Re: How do you think the admins are?

Awful, I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

First thought upon seeing this thread:

But in all seriousness, I find that the admin team does well with everything. There are nights where the server can be a bit crazy with pubs and leaves the admins with a lot to deal with it, but they always do manage to handle it in a timely fashion. Occasionally it may seem like there is a time where they seem slow to react to a problem player, but if you're in game, sometimes squad-leading, it's not the easiest to just go off and sort it out mid-round.

I have a lot of respect for the admins here. They're a good group of guys and they get the job done well.
      |TG6|Flarionice
      Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

I like the admins overall. Most server issues, such as an outage, get resolved fairly fast and they always have a strong presence in-game. I personally have no real issues with admins here.
        pew pew

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
          Awful, I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

I was feeling particularly nice that day too...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

When I did play more regularly, the admins have always been good at their job with upholding the rules and trying to to the bottom of an argument. Its one of the great things about the server, and definitely a reason I stay with TG for other games too. Most of y'all are good folks, and it enjoyable to be round you guys. Except maybe Nard, he gets a little violent sometimes :(

Question for you Leader, is the admin team just trying to get community feedback on their work? Just curious :)
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAp7VyGgqhc

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                When I did play more regularly, the admins have always been good at their job with upholding the rules and trying to to the bottom of an argument. Its one of the great things about the server, and definitely a reason I stay with TG for other games too. Most of y'all are good folks, and it enjoyable to be round you guys. Except maybe Nard, he gets a little violent sometimes :(

Question for you Leader, is the admin team just trying to get community feedback on their work? Just curious :)
                No no no not feedback from the admins as a whole. This is just a little amnesty post with me. I haven't been on the forums much as I should have been and i apologize for that, so its just me interacting with you guys as a fellow member.

There is a handful of admin, and I am one of them that sits back and watches the server for the benefit of you guys and the other admins who want to play rather then tax them with trying to play and admin at the same time. for instance... I would Spectate a few rounds, then play, the spectate, and when ever I am in TS no matter what channel I may be in, I always try to keep tabs on the server.

Everything here is just by opinion alone. Any criticism towards myself is fair game but try not towards the other admins as they may not wish to hear such publicly.
                Please Be Warned...
                If you see me... Im never alone....
                My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Comment

Ok, I just wanted to point out that E-Leader started this thread off his own back and its certainly not something that's been discussed amongst the Admin Team.

I'd also like to add that all the BF4 Admins are 'on duty' whenever they are available, by that I mean if they're on the server, they do the job they volunteered for.

With that being said I am closing the thread for now, there are numerous avenues for everyone to give feedback, including CAA. More than happy to have a feedback discussion but it should be organized and involve the whole Admin Team etc.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X