Well, that happened

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that happened

Soooooo, logged in, incredibly ill, proceed to be on the team that lost 6 times in a row, incredibly aggravating.

Photometric, Blood, NetCode and a few others were in my squad for the night, thanks for dealing with my ever growing frustration at our team being dinguses.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Well, that happened

Yesterday was a pain for both side, the admin team was just overloaded
    |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
    BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
    Former Irr, 11th and 31st

"He who wants peace, prepares WAR"

Comment

Yesterday night was probably the worst one I've experienced to date. Besides the dinguses, both teams (mostly) pretty much camped at a single flag until the last 100 or so tickets. Then there was a mad rush to capture other flags. Thanks to the TG squads that kept pushing for captures or defends. You guys kept the momentum going even when your teammates felt like being lazy.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

For some reason the title made me think you either got banned from the server or you woke up on a park bench...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

i'll give kudos to the admins i saw yesterday, more precisely acreo and Leader (those i saw the most active) but if others where there to hold the fort, kudos to you as well! you are part of the reason that makes me play more in tg server than any others!
          |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
          BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
          Former Irr, 11th and 31st

"He who wants peace, prepares WAR"

Comment

Last night was a bit rough, yes. In between:
            String of losses
            Half the team gobbing up on one flag and no cohesion
            Having an SL or two for a portion of the night who wanted to play flag whack-a-mole, even after I chimed in and politely suggested we do otherwise and mentioned the fact that every flag we whack and immediately scoot from, gets taken back behind us.
            Me getting moved to SL position and feeling relieved in that regard, that I was finally in a position where I can try to make a small difference with some proper strategy, leadership and teamwork - only to end up having knuckleheads in my squad who refused to follow my orders after repeated requests to get with the program.

Yea...it wasn't exactly a walk in the park.

If I remember correctly, there was one round where my team had the lead in tickets towards the end and it was really looking like we were gonna win it, no doubt about it. We were up by a considerable margin towards the end. Then things just fell apart, and the other team managed to win it by bleeding us while they were down by a ridiculous number. It was an upset, for sure. Or maybe that was the night before.

However....all was not lost. Towards the end of the night, I had some good players rotate into my squad. We may have continued to lose rounds, but the teamwork and strategy was great. One instance was when we took B flag back on Lumpy Garden, one of several times. We pushed out from A flag up to the west. My two support guys posted up in the grassy hill to the west of B with LMG's and covered our advance with suppressing fire and laying waste to contacts on the flag, while the rest of us moved up. It was almost freakin' textbook. We took the flag.

We had a heck of a fight on D flag on Paracel too and it was a blast. My recon was posted up on one of the adjacent small islands with a good view of the area, feeding us intel, lazing targets and being a great overwatch. Definitely on point.

Sometimes you gotta look on the bright side :)
            |TG|FullMetalDrummer

That one drummer guy who spins his hair and hits things with sticks

sigpic

Comment

There seems to be a lot of "whining" in chat during the game lately from random pubbies. People crying about the rules. It gets annoying and the admins show a lot more restraint then I would. We were talking about that in squad last night, how there is prolly 8 people that love playing these "rules" waiting in line to play while these pubbies are whining about it.

Comment

Start swinging those ban hammers! Turnover is good for morale! :p
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X