Can't Join Server anymore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Join Server anymore?

I need Help for some reason I can't play on the server anymore. It's one of my favorites :(

Re: Can't Join Server anymore?

Is there a message when you connect?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Also please give us your exact in game name

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

guess he gave up

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

OT, but similar... I can't update the Internet explorer plug in... Just never installs, not even manually... Unable to play for weeks now due to error. Any advise? IE8 I think, or whatever is the newest w/ win 7.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

The best advice is to switch to Firefox or Chrome for now [MENTION=1612]Magnum50[/MENTION]. EA/DICE is probably aware of the problem with their plugin and IE8, assuming they even attempt to fix it.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Read an article about how microsoft is going to finally discontinue IE. Its an abomination onto all mankind. Bad part is that it will likely take a decade to phase it out completely, as businesses and government offices will be putting off computer system upgrades for as long as they can.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X