Internet Troubles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Troubles

I dropped out very suddenly tonight because of terrible Comcast service. At this moment I have non responsive internet. It's not my end. Comcast denies its their end. The usual horse trading bull that I have to put up with. Anyways, not sure how long I'll be out of commission. Hopefully be back by tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

Yes I typed this out on my phone. My LTE connection is more stable than Comcast's.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Internet Troubles

I'm back-ish. Still a bit slow at times.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

As a heads up, try to find the number to corporate claims. If you do find that number, you can get much farther in your search for solving the problem.

I did this with Verizon and it got me farther than dealing with normal customer claims.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I typically avoid that time waster. I tried it once and those beanheads kept denying my claims as false. It's much better getting through to a 2nd level or higher techie. Gets problems fixed faster and no repeating myself to technology illiterate level 1s.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X