No announcement yet.

Kicked? Banned?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked? Banned?

So i join the server hop in a jet flying around and see a heli NOT ANYWHERE NEAR THE SPAWN BASE OF THE ENEMY and its shooting at me so i fire back not killing anyone and i get kicked. others tell me it said banned?

Who does this kind of stuff? Do you even care about the servers popularity enough to kick for legit reasons? oh he was 500 feet from the uncap better BAN HIM FOR LIFE!!!! on this particular map you can fly over e and sometimes d and the auto aa fires at you. better ban the aa guns.....

Never have i signed up to a forum just to try and get my ban revoked as i can join any of hundreds of other servers. But i Just had to tell someone of this behavior.

Re: Kicked? Banned?

This is a better place for this.
    "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." -Man's Prayer Red Green Show
    "Quando omni flunkus moritati" -When all else fails, play dead. -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!]
    [Link to my Twitch!]

i tried and tried and tried it just reloaded the main forum sorry

feel free to move it

The link may be fixed. It takes me to the Contact an Admin section on the forum. Try it again and make a post. This area is visible only to the TG BF4 admin group. Introduce yourself, ask if there is a ban, (if any) and can it be lifted. You may have been kicked by the supporting member script. Dues paying members of Tacticalgamer benefit from reserved slots. Unfortunately there is no kick message so many have questions about the sudden kick.

The community thrives on teamwork and communication. Few servers offer the teamwork and squad play typically found on the TG server. We have a large corps of regulars who have played the BF franchise together for years. TG hosts many active games in addition to the BF series. Many Tg'ers are excellent squad leaders. Game play is usually stellar when the server is full. It sucks you had the experience that led you to believe you were banned but that sounds extraordinarily heavy handed and not so typical of our excellent admin group. Post up in the CAA thread and join us again. I'd welcome you in my squad for a proper introduction to TG tactics and play.
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

It's been moved here:
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed