Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF4 or Hardline?

Hello all,

It's been now 2 years I believe since I was active within the community, although I enjoyed allot playing some ArmA to ArmA2 with some of you, life and a burnt graphics card moved me out of active online gaming.

Since I'm now a proud father of an 8 months old boy, and I'm looking into some tactical gaming that doesn't consume too much time, I was looking into buying BF4 and enjoy some TG gaming. But I see the new BF game coming out and I'm questioning which one to buy.

I know that Hardline has a different setting then BF4, but will the community naturally shift to it or remain at BF4? Another question to you, is there an active group of GMT time zone players active at TG as in the past?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
    Jorge
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Re: BF4 or Hardline?

Right now its way to early to tell if there will be a shift to Hardline. We don't have enough hands on with other modes to really make any informed decision. Given what we HAVE seen, I would venture a guess that a few might buy it, but that a majority will stick with BF4 until the new Battlefront comes out.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hello Jorge, I remember you well, congrats on the expansion of your 'unit'!

BF Hardline is only in beta and people are only now just getting a proper look at the game, I cannot say one way or another whether it will a) be supported by TG, b) what form that support will take or c) how long the game will last in general.

What we can say is that the TG BF4 server is full most nights US times (bit slower during Euro hours). In addition there is some additional content in the pipeline for BF4 as regards night maps etc that has pretty much been officially confirmed. If you feel like some BF I would advocate seeing if you can get a deal on BF4 rather than hang your hopes on Hardline at this time. (Personal opinion)

Comment

Hello Dredge and Wicks!

Nice to see some familiar names still around here, and good to hear that some expansions are planned for BF4. Searching at Origin showed me some free play time for BF4 and I'll give it a go, unfortunately it seems I've also missed some good deals during the holidays...

Thanks for the helpful input.
        sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Hey hey Jorge! :) Hope to see you on our BF4 server sometime.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X