No announcement yet.

Thank You!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You!

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting an awesome server and thanks to all of you who play on it! I am an old time gamer and long time member of FRC, our group does not play together much anymore and because of that I gave up on FPS and BF for the last year. Entering the deep dark world of MMO's...

But the need for solid squad play, comms, and teamwork has always pulled me back. I finally picked up BF4 last month
    and although there is some frustration associated with learning to play again I am having one hell of a good time! I am only
    ranked up to 24 so far but there are thousands of hours spanning from the original COD, BF1942, BF2, BFBC2, and Red Orchestra and many others behind that rank. I look forward to many more hours of playing almost exclusively on your server and making some
    new battle buddies.

Keep up the good work, the clean servers, and the VOIP. You all do this better than anyone else!

Re: Thank You!

Glad to have you aboard. Feel free to join on me anytime. I lead a squad about half and team players who follow orders and use mics are welcome no matter what the rank.
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Good to have you mate! We love to hear that we're doing something right :D
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Seen you around, welcome!! Keep having a blasty blast, that's why we're here. Feel free to join on me anytime.

Good to hear! Thanks Stenzel! Be sure to join us on TeamSpeak if you haven't already.

Hi old person! Feel free to come back to play more! We have lots of old people that play here! [MENTION=23261]OldGunney[/MENTION] is one...
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed