Frustrated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated

Tonight, 3 of my platoon members were kicked by a spectating admin for firing from uncap. We were attacking the closest flag to our uncap (A on Zavod) and 2 of my squad mates were kicked for returning fire from the uncap to guys pressing from A. The third was kicked for swearing (fair one) at the unfairness of it. We really only play on TG server, so it basically ruined our night.

I have observed some overzealous spectator admin oversight recently and tonight was no exception. I suggest that if you want to keep your servers full, that you be more patient and fair in your administration of the server. I don't want to name names, as I think you guys normally do a good job of enforcing the rules yet remain fair. Lately, it has seemed pretty draconian.

Thanks,

Zerzura (Erik)

Re: Frustrated

Also, just to be clear. Spectating admin has been over zealous for the past week or two. I fully respect enforcement of the rules, but it has been extremely strict on weekend nights lately. The overall experience, whether observed or experienced first hand, has tainted the experience of playing on TG servers.

Comment

Hey, Zezura this type of thread belongs in the contact an admin forum:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...tact-an-admin/
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

copy that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server