No announcement yet.

MOH:Warfighter what it did right

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] MOH:Warfighter what it did right

Interesting video from LevelCap where he looks at some of the good features that MOH:Warfighter has/had that perhaps could be carried over to other FPS like the BF series.

I have to say I personally enjoyed Warfighter overall despite it's many flaws and agree there are a number of interesting things it does that I wish other developers would at least look at implementing/iterating on.

Re: MOH:Warfighter what it did right

I still love MoH. It saddens me that the franchise is dead now thanks to EA/Dice. It is my favorite FPS series ever.

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: MOH:Warfighter what it did right

We've had quite a few great games as a squad in Warfighter. Probably the most consistent when it came down to playing together with 13th/18th guys, unlike BF3/BF4. Definitely miss the gunplay present in MOHW. Wish my BF4 guns were as purty and offered such good feedback when I use them.

The buddy system...ugh. It works okay-ish given MOHW focused on squad play primarily rather than large-scale battlefields.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed