No announcement yet.

KICKED? BANNED? Need an admin? Read this!!!

This topic is closed.
This is a sticky topic.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] KICKED? BANNED? Need an admin? Read this!!!

You are responsible for all actions taken on your account, regardless whether it was you on the account at the time. The decisions of the admin team still stand even if it actually was your brother, your roommate, your cousin, your friend, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your sister, your nephew, your neighbor, or your dog using your account.

I was kicked for no reason, why did you admins do that???
    If you were unexpectedly kicked while following the server rules, it was likely because of the "auto-admin script" running on the server. Those who donate to help pay for the servers (Supporting Members) are given priority access over non-Supporting Members. When a SM joins the full server, the auto-admin script kicks the non-Supporting Member who has been playing on the server the longest. One player in & one player out. This is fair, as it gives everyone a chance to play and experience our way of gaming. For more information see our server rules.

It wasn't the supporting member script, I was definitely kicked/banned by an admin. Why???
    If you think you WERE violating the server rules and were kicked/banned, CLICK HERE to resolve the issue in the contact an admin subforum. This is a private forum between you and the admins to discuss any questions/issues/gripes/complaints.Note: Un-ban requests in the general forums will be locked!

For reference, a complete list of admins is here: Scroll down to the "Administration - Battlefield" section.
    Last edited by thegreatnardini; 09-10-2015, 11:20 PM.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed