Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I play on your server n stuff

Howdy dudes.

I really enjoy your server, although as of late I've been playing elsewhere for some different modes. Plus sniper rifles are where I'm currently at as far as what my in-game desires are. I'm currently one of the annoying snipers I play on your server to avoid.

I have to say though, if you guys added some alternate modes like obliteration or rush with your sniper limit, it would change the entire gameplay of those modes. As it is now, they are mostly sniper fests but if people had to actually get down and dirty and fight, they'd play out entirely different.

But I love your server and I love your rules, although I will admit I'm not too fond of getting admin killed when my squad leader dies and spawns elsewhere but I don't and am killed for not being with squad. Only happened once though. And, on the flip side, I do appreciate the push for squad work when I'm playing as commander.

I enjoy that you guys remove the potty mouths and those being crass or vulgarly insulting.

Wanted to pop in and say hi.

Re: Hey guys, I play on your server n stuff

Hell, Junkie. Nice to see you here. Feel free to speak up if you get on TS. Same nights and the weekends sometimes sees us swapping around the modes depending on the server size and if you can urge one of the admins to try something new.

As for the chat, it does make for some interesting nights. We don't seem to see people who blow up on the chat the first time stop before getting kicked.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Most other modes don't provide what TG would consider quality objective oriented gameplay with a full 64 players. Rush for example, is built for 32 players. When you start going over that it gets silly and too crowded. Obliteration is OK for that playercount but the few times we gave it a whirl in the past I seem to remember most players just being indifferent to it and wanting to go back to conquest.

You also have to keep in mind that the server by design and through repeat player experiences has a reputation for being a conquest server. Holding events on weekend afternoons or mixing things up occasionally during the seeding period are great things but when it comes to primetime - TG is a conquest server.
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

we play capture the flag from time to time. It gets a little crowded and stalemate like when the server gets full.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X