Hey TG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey TG!

I just bought bf4 premium and finished the campaign. Started Multiplayer and it seems pretty good but i don't have anyone around to play so i came here! Do you guys still play regularly?

hope everyone is well!

- -

Re: Hey TG!

Server gets full almost every night ;) Look forward to seeing you in game

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

What campaign? There's a campaign?!?! Huh, who knew...

We still have a dedicated contingent of TG, regulars and pubbies who you'll find playing in prime time EST on into the night (usually about 2:00am EST). I look forward to seeing you soon. And be sure to join us in TS!
      |TG|Melee
      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

awesome thanks guys, I don't get to play a lot but i'll drop in from time to time!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
          awesome thanks guys, I don't get to play a lot but i'll drop in from time to time!
          [MENTION=2565]Vulcan[/MENTION]
          Where the heck did you go?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Been awhile since i've played any FPS, really into the Witcher 3 right now. If "old men" like Vulcan are still at it though, suppose i'd better get a copy and join the fray. expect to see me sometime in the next few weeks.
            Dirt013

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X