Ooc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooc

I broke my finger on Memorial Day so it looks like I'll be playing Commander for a few weeks, argh.

Re: Ooc

Okies! Hopefully you went to a hospital and got it looked at! We'll keep your seat, guns, and equipment warm and worn. Just the way you want it! :p
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

:( Sad to hear that. Ouch.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Please come play on the server now. I want to get you back for all of those grenade deaths.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Can't wait to have a commander during the off hours.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

OK, how'd you do it?
            |TG|Melee
            Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
              OK, how'd you do it?
              He broke it spamming the counter knife button when I tried to stab him. It didn't work. And now he has a broken bone to remember me by. ;)

Hope you heal up and get back to gaming soon Battledragun

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Broke it playing football, basically the tendon that keeps the last joint in your finger straight broke and when it did it pulled some of the bone with it, it's called mallet finger. So I have to wear this stupid little metal splint for 8 weeks until the bone reattaches. I thought about not doing it but my neighbor is my ortho surgeon and she said that if I let it go then I'll have to relearn to use the finger for typing and little things because it won't ever be in the place I think it is. Probably the most annoying injury I've ever had and I've had lots of injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Battledragun View Post
                  Broke it playing football, basically the tendon that keeps the last joint in your finger straight broke and when it did it pulled some of the bone with it, it's called mallet finger. So I have to wear this stupid little metal splint for 8 weeks until the bone reattaches. I thought about not doing it but my neighbor is my ortho surgeon and she said that if I let it go then I'll have to relearn to use the finger for typing and little things because it won't ever be in the place I think it is. Probably the most annoying injury I've ever had and I've had lots of injuries.
                  That sounds rather stomach turning...and scary. Very scary. *I hit F...but got B instead.*
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X