***Password night Sunday 31 May 5:00pm EST (9pm GMT)***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] ***Password night Sunday 31 May 5:00pm EST (9pm GMT)***

Have nothing to do this weekend? Need some time away from that nagging significant other? Don't feel like going outside in this beautiful weather? Well then join us for BF4 password night this Sunday!

Come and try out the new weapons and fixes from the newest patch, just released this week! There will be plenty of teamwork to go around, different game modes, and possibly some shenanigans...

Again it's Sunday, 31 May at 5:00pm EST (9pm GMT).

The password will be available in TeamSpeak. Don't have access? Well get it here!

As usual, while playing on password night all rules will be strictly adhered to. There may also be some special instructions (limited weapons, off-limit flags, etc) when we try different game modes and scenarios. Failure to follow the TG primer or admin instructions during password night will subject players to immediate removal.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: ***Password night Sunday 31 May 5:00pm EST (9pm GMT)***

I'm thinking your password will be "DeathToGunney"?

Comment

Not a bad idea Gunney!
      [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Finally a password night I'm available for.
        pew pew

Comment

Sweet! With all the friends and family at my house the past couple weeks I have had no time or bandwidth to play. I actually went out and bought witcher 3 so I had something to play offline. PW night sounds Great! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X