No announcement yet.

Which version of BF4 should I purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which version of BF4 should I purchase?

Hullo TG, been away awhile, but after HOURS of Europa 4, Total War Attila, The Witcher 3, X-COM and Divinity, i'm excited to get back into FPS's! There are several versions of the game for sale, plus I've noticed some discussions about "Hardline". My question, therefore, is which version to buy. I'm only really concerned about maps on "our" server and having the appropriate content to play there now and in the future. Thanks for any assistance, my apologies if I was lazy and missed a thread on this issue. Hope to see you all in game shortly!
    Dirt013

Re: Which version of BF4 should I purchase?

Definitely get BF4 Premium edition so you get all of the expansions as on the servers we play on maps from every pack. Hardline I don't think is being played here though.
    pew pew

Comment

Only a few of us have Hardline, I wouldn't bother. Very unlikely we'll get a Hardline server anytime soon.

+1 to what Anon said. (Won't let me kudos you...)

As for the version of BF4 you should get...you should definitely get BF4 and Premium. This lets you play uninterrupted on our server as we also run maps from the various DLC expansions that are included in Premium.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Thank you both for the quick replies and for your assistance. I'll be DL'ing tonight. See you in game....
        Dirt013

Comment

Hardline is absolute **** I preodered it thinking that it would have the same destruction available as in bf4 but it doesn't I wasn't able to play the beta version so I didn't know I got the deluxe edition it's better off just to keep playing bf4 even the expansion pack for hardline is pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by THEPICKLE99 View Post
            Hardline is absolute **** I preodered it thinking that it would have the same destruction available as in bf4 but it doesn't I wasn't able to play the beta version so I didn't know I got the deluxe edition it's better off just to keep playing bf4 even the expansion pack for hardline is pretty bad
            Its actually awesome, its just a different type of gameplay. Have to be especially organized and work as a cohesive unit. Very few people play it overall because its just not "good enough" to play instead of other games(just like BF4).

Comment

OK but in my opinion it is more like a call of duty game because of the insane time to kill and it has very little destruction

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X