SW Battlefront changes...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW Battlefront changes...

Not really liking what I'm reading... The cards are like in Titanfall, and the 2 man squad thing is like Medal of Honor Warfighters, both that didn't seem to work to well... opinions?

http://www.gamesradar.com/star-war-b...and-power-ups/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SW Battlefront changes...

Looks fun which is why I play games. I just hope it has staying power and will make me want to keep playing, I don't care how pretty something looks it has to have good game play. My only two concerns are that they are dumbing things down so it is easily accessible to everyone and the whole power pick up thing, I just don't know what to feel about that yet. Time will tell, I have hope.

Comment

The two man squad thing kinda sucks. But I guess it will put working as a team higher on the priority list as you can't do much with just two people. I like the cards though. Interesting take. No set classes but you can work to unlock unique setups should provide an interesting variation in the players you face. I'm still excited.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I don't like the "no ironsights" but scopes will suffice :) everything else I am liking so far, maybe itll make it feel more arcadey but make it maintain some tactical planning through the card system.
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Iron Sights are not allowed on laser weapons. How else can you keep your storm troopers from killing the people who's ship your tracking to the hidden rebel base?!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X