X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello All TG.

I figured since i signed up for the site awhile back, and play on your server daily, i would go ahead and post and say Hello. I enjoy the way the TG server is ran, and the squad communication. I may not be the most talkative person on coms, but i enjoy relaying squad based info and getting orders over coms. As my name implies, I am a Marine, so for me the squad based part of the game is the best part. Nothing better than moving on a flag as a squad, covering all the approaches and capping it. As i said, i really enjoy the server and if TG is ever recruiting new members I would defiantly be interested. Have a good one and see you on the Battlefield.

Re: Introduction

Hi Ghost,
    Tactical Gamer is run as a gaming community so we're always welcoming of new members. Feel free to apply to the TG platoon in battlelog, just let me know if your in game name is something different.
    Sounds like you're familiar with the BF4 rules, but here's a expanded version.
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...4-Server-Rules
    Also read the TG Primer, which serves as the backbone for how TG approaches the games we play.
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...l-Gamer-Primer

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Yes, Im familiar with the rules of the server and I appreciate the welcome

Also, my ingame name is the same as my forum name
      Last edited by USMCGhost44; 08-25-2015, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I've seen you around the server quite a bit so I'm glad you decided to join us. Welcome!
        pew pew

Comment

Sounds like you already are TG ;) Always nice to see new faces.

Comment

i was searching everywhere for a paypal donation link or something, finally found the supporting member area, so i went ahead and signed up for a recurring membership. Definitely worth the donation monthly to keep a server like this going.

Comment

Ghost, I take it from your player name you must be a member of the Marines? I'm a 20 year retired Navy guy as are a couple of others. Welcome to our fun house!

Comment

Yes Gunney, you are correct, Marine through and through. Ive been able to tell that there are some other military people, by the way the lead squads.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCGhost44 View Post
                  i was searching everywhere for a paypal donation link or something, finally found the supporting member area, so i went ahead and signed up for a recurring membership. Definitely worth the donation monthly to keep a server like this going.
                  A perk as a supporting member is you get a reserved slot on the server and won't be removed for other SM when a slot is needed. If you haven't yet go up to the upper right of the page and click settings, then on the left menu 'edit profile' down near the bottom where it says 'Battlefield 4 Player ID:' (place your battlelog solider name without any platoon tags).

Comment

Thats good to know, and profile was updated with BF4 name.

Comment

Welcome to TG! Since we have another Marine I will have to start using smaller words and crayons when gaming with you ;)

~Dredge (Former Army guy)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ha, thats a good one, don't hate, everyone knows that ARMY stands for Aren't Ready for Marines Yet ;) lol

Comment

Lmao. I can't help it that I scored high on my ASVAB. Not Air Force level high...cause I had trouble with the "write your name" part

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

lol, you and i both know we could go at this all day, this is what the branches do, but in all serious we are all brothers in the military, just dont tell the air force, i dont need anyone to hear them call me brother ;)

Comment

Hahahahahahaha!!

Seriously though, look forward to gaming with ya!

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X