Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday, 13 September Pick 'Em Night!!! (4:00pm EST/2000 GMT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Sunday, 13 September Pick 'Em Night!!! (4:00pm EST/2000 GMT)

The 6th has challenged the 18th to a duel, and you're all invited! On Sunday, 13 September @ 4:00pm EST/2000 GMT there will be a pick 'em night with the two teams led by each IHS.

What the heck is pick 'em night?
    Pick 'em night will be a passworded event where each team is chosen pick 'em style via two team leaders (think middle school gym class). Each team leader alternates picking a player until both sides are full.

So what do I need to do? Do I need to be in one of the in-house squads or a supporting member to play?
    Just show up in teamspeak by the prescribed time (4:00pm EST/2000 GMT). You don't need to be a member of any IHS (or TG for that matter!) to play, just be in teamspeak. Since this event is brought to you by the 6th and 18th, they will be running their respective teams. Members of these two IHS's will be running the show; they'll field all squad leader positions, team captains, and will have a battle-plan ready to go by the time the round starts.

Do I need to sign up?
    Nope just get in teamspeak! The password will be provided there. Don't have access to teamspeak? Click here!

Any special rules?
    As usual please follow the TG primer when playing on our server. Since it's a password night the admins will expect you to follow all rules. Any troublemakers will be removed immediately. There will be no IR/FLIR weapon add-ons during the night maps, so get used to the dark! This includes vehicle scopes and all other in-game items such as airburst.

What maps are we playing?
    There will be three rounds, with potential for more shenanigans afterwards:
    - Zavod Graveyard Shift conquest
    - Propaganda CTF
    - Dawnbreaker obliteration

What time should I show up?
    The event starts at 4:00pm EST/2000 GMT. I recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early, we'll start choosing teams on the hour so don't be late!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: Sunday, 13 September Pick 'Em Night!!! (4:00pm EST/2000 GMT)

Bump for tomorrow!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

How will I know which side to be in since I'm not a member of either clan? Also, most of my friends like to be on the other side for some strange reason. Need some guidance please!

Comment

It's a pick 'em night, teams will be chosen before the first round.

Comment

I won't be able to make tomorrow night. Have a late shift at the store and won't be able to attend. Best of luck to both sides. Go 18th! w00t w00t! :D
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Woke up this morning to a fried PS. Not sure if I will be able to make it. Not many places in this town for computer parts especially on Sunday 😕. Good luck guys. I got 10 on the 18th 😚

Comment

Had a good time this evening, fellas. Was a good few rounds. Let's hope to do another one soon.
              |TG6|Flarionice
              Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

The 18th was victorious! U...S...A....U...S...A! Woot woot!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thanks for the rounds people, always a good time.

Comment

I only put out one claymore ..... and Rockford found it! Gunney has happy feet now!

Comment

I was there to watch it as well. As I'm sitting on VoIP "Watch the claymore, watch the claymore" and Rock bombs up the stairs straight into it and promptly flies back down the stairs.
                      |TG6|Flarionice
                      Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

Was real fun guys. Hope to do it again soon:)
                        Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                          The 18th was victorious! U...S...A....U...S...A! Woot woot!
                          Yay! Thanks for kicking ass and taking names! :D
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I was supposed to take names?!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X