Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kick out of server on 4th TK seems to be working juuuussssst fine!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick out of server on 4th TK seems to be working juuuussssst fine!

Was in baughman's squad yesterday night when we attacked flag Foxtrot on Hammerhead map. One of those enemy floating tanks came around. Had a couple of slams on it's tail end a couple of friendlies chasing it. Let loose with my trusty RPG and Kablooey! Tank was gone and three friendlies. But I was charged with 3 TKs. Not fair! Then while shooting at an enemy, baughman sticks his head in front of my gun, which he will never do while on the other side and I get another TK. Which kicked me out of server.

So how long does a server TK kick last for. Can I get back in tonight?

Re: Kick out of server on 4th TK seems to be working juuuussssst fine!

You should be able to get back on tonight Gunney, don't think the tk count lasts through a server restart.

Comment

the server loves me more than Gunney.
      [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by baughman View Post
        the server loves me more than Gunney.
        Just gotta treat Gunney like one of his claymores, "front towards enemy" ;)

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
          Then while shooting at an enemy, baughman sticks his head in front of my gun, which he will never do while on the other side and I get another TK.
          Thanks for the lol, Gunney.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I knew this day would come. Gunney has finally snapped and is killing everything moving on the server. The end is nigh! I suggest we all take up Tetris or something safe like that, where Gunney can't get us. Or use his damn claymores. I still have nightmares about those things.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

this reminds me of the time in Berlin when Jengles killed a friendly APC completely full of men and a few hapless bystanders no thanks to the motion mines.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

It's just a simple kick, so you can rejoin immediately.

And why shouldn't those kills count as TKs? Their deaths were the byproduct of your careless fire!
                |TG|Melee
                Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

The ones that get me are the guys bailing out of the transport heli I'm piloting when its banking.
                  |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by Namebot View Post
                    The ones that get me are the guys bailing out of the transport heli I'm piloting when its banking.
                    Well, slow it down while approaching the target! I die so many times cause I think the guy is getting ready to hover or land and instantly die from the chopper blades. Is there a school for chopper pilots here?

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                      Is there a school for chopper pilots here?
                      There is! It's called "The Art Of The Blender"

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Finally found that field upgrade for support that gives me 3 claymores instead of just one. Yay! Put them to use on Flood Zone on flag Alpha the parking garage which was near the enemy uncap. Within five minutes I was up to 4 TKs from other friendlies that have big feet. Shouldnt these show up when you approach them? Ten minutes later I shoot back at a friendly that was shooting at me. Instant kick!

Comment

Oh yeahhhh...that upgrade is key. [emoji43]

But the risk of TKs is great. I hate that DICE didn't make friendly explosives more visible to friendlies.
                          |TG|Melee
                          Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...