spawn times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spawn times

Is there an option to make spawn times longer on custom server? Longer spawn times would be great!!!!!!!

Re: spawn times

this would be entertaining to see on some small maps.

If they made it take as long as it would for a whole squad to turn a flag, the it might get interesting

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Dont forget that the Commander has an option to allow a certain squad to Rapid Deploy with shorter spawn times.

Comment

Unfortunately making the server "custom" removes it from the hardcore map search, so traffic lowers significantly. We've tried it in the past and it results in a dead server.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
          Unfortunately making the server "custom" removes it from the hardcore map search, so traffic lowers significantly. We've tried it in the past and it results in a dead server.
          And seeding with just a couple of people goes nowhere on custom. And regulars tend to ask questions later like "why isn't the server showing up in the list".
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X