Health Hack or ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Hack or ...

Was on this server #Royal22e.com [R22R] 24/7 Conquest / All Maps -QC a week or so back where I noticed something wierd. Seems like all the members had some sort of super health. A whole clip from an AEK would not down them but a short burst from them got me everytime. Non-members seemed to go down easier. Ping differences could not be the whole cause i'm sure cause they are similar to my ping on the TG server.

Maybe I was having a bad day.:icon_mad:
    In matters of conscience, the law of majority has not place.
    ... Mohandas Gandhi

How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?
    ... Hall of Fame Montreal Canadiens goalie Jacques Plante.

When you're right, nobody remembers. When you're wrong, nobody forgets.
    ... Muhammad Ali

|TG18|JudyGarland ... Brigadier General Judy Garland - BuxomBombshells

Re: Health Hack or ...

Some scripts can alter specific members' weapons loadouts, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were some for health too. Needless to say we won't be doing that here, although some folks *cough Gunney* could probably use the help! :p

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
      ...although some folks *cough Gunney* could probably use the help! :p
      Oh you mean Gunney would get a bigger badass gun? That sounds like a terrible idea...imagine the suffering that would cause Rockford and Flarionce.

It is very sad news to hear such scripts exist, fundamentally unbalancing the game and giving only a select group unfair advantages. Might as well go play Deer Hunter 1.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

(waves his hand) "These are not the scripts you are looking for." (Waves his hand) "Move along."

Comment

If Gunney were to get an advantage, it should probably be smart claymores that only go off for enemies. Might save him getting kicked once or twice a night.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people are solely concerned about points and K/D. Play the game and have fun, the points don't matter.
          |TG6|Flarionice
          Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

must be something like that. Just seemed a bit snakey is all... of course I could be wrong. Prolly wont stop me going there though. Only way to learn and get better is to play against your betters (or your scriptically enhanced) .
            In matters of conscience, the law of majority has not place.
            ... Mohandas Gandhi

How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?
            ... Hall of Fame Montreal Canadiens goalie Jacques Plante.

When you're right, nobody remembers. When you're wrong, nobody forgets.
            ... Muhammad Ali

|TG18|JudyGarland ... Brigadier General Judy Garland - BuxomBombshells

Comment

Originally posted by Flario View Post
              If Gunney were to get an advantage, it should probably be smart claymores that only go off for enemies. Might save him getting kicked once or twice a night.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people are solely concerned about points and K/D. Play the game and have fun, the points don't matter.
              Makes me wish for APMs...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Flario View Post

Heh, I read: "...smart claymores that follow his desired targets and went off at inopportune times." XD
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

What gets me sometimes is when new people come to this server and if they trip my claymores, they complain. This is Hardcore, not easy core.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X