Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning! There be Ninjas here now in our server!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning! There be Ninjas here now in our server!

Was on a little earlier and saw what seemed to be Ninja warriors on the server. All black camo and really hard to pick out in the dark. My infr scope couldn't even pick them out properly. This the new Dice Camo that came out with the new Easter egg on latest map?

Re: Warning! There be Ninjas here now in our server!

Thank you for showing me that you could change your actual soldiers camo. I thought they removed that feature from BF3 to BF4.

I've only played this game for a few years....
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Wait black camo blocks heat signature now? Got a screenshot Gunney to prove this?
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I didn't see any ninjas but i saw ghosts carrying guns around with no limbs or bodies!
        |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
          Wait black camo blocks heat signature now? Got a screenshot Gunney to prove this?
          Acorn, I have not found a way yet to take screenshots in BF4. Meant to say the new Dice camo will show up as jet black with infr scopes. If you equip one of your weapons with the infrared scope you will even see some of the friendlies that wear the camo backened out. Only the weapon will show up and a little bit of the head gear. There will be a faint outline of the player, but very little else will show up. StoveTop was helping out some of his friends to get the camo on one of the special servers set up for this. Each player gets their own code to enter on a key pad at the water tower on that new map. More and more players will be using it.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
            Acorn, I have not found a way yet to take screenshots in BF4. Meant to say the new Dice camo will show up as jet black with infr scopes. If you equip one of your weapons with the infrared scope you will even see some of the friendlies that wear the camo backened out. Only the weapon will show up and a little bit of the head gear. There will be a faint outline of the player, but very little else will show up. StoveTop was helping out some of his friends to get the camo on one of the special servers set up for this. Each player gets their own code to enter on a key pad at the water tower on that new map. More and more players will be using it.
            Which DICE camo? I need to start running my characters with this camo lol...
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
              I noticed that too, only the gun was hightlight
              aKa NetCodeMyAss

Comment

I need to get that camo cause im just a major bullet magnet
                |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

https://youtu.be/JuuzmOXL1bc

This is the most elaborate Easter egg i have ever seen.. How do people figure this out? Who ever the first person to do this was needs to put down the bf4 and go solve some of lifes great mysteries !!!lol

Comment

From what I gather you can gather a bunch of guys together to find the switches and light most of the lanterns then have each player enter the code at the post recieving their individual code. Then you go to the water tower and each person puts in his code. Takes 2 minutes for each person to do this. I saw StoveTop from my clan helping about 5 guys do this. A little drawn out.

Comment

I have the camo and I am the one that used it on Gunney

The LA Dice cam is White. Pure white so it stands out like a sore thumb, really bad to use on any map to be honest except the winter maps where it blends in.

it blocks 90% of FLIRs and 0% of IRNV. Great addition if you ask me because the FLIRs are something that is truly hard to balance in a game. I say just leave them for vehicles but you know how battlefield is going... Down for the console players.
                      Please Be Warned...
                      If you see me... Im never alone....
                      My Soldiers Follow and are Loyal.... Problem is... you can't see me....

Comment

Well, I have the camo now too, Leader! You want see me unless I'm standing out in a field of grass, singing, "I got little birdy legs, birdy legs .....".

Comment

how long did it take to unlock with a few people?

Comment

Takes about a half an hour, then you have to go to a ranked server with large map and unlock at water tower. Got to be quick. Write the numbers down on a small note and stick on monitor somewhere to read quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by E_Leader View Post
                              I have the camo and I am the one that used it on Gunney

The LA Dice cam is White. Pure white so it stands out like a sore thumb, really bad to use on any map to be honest except the winter maps where it blends in.

it blocks 90% of FLIRs and 0% of IRNV. Great addition if you ask me because the FLIRs are something that is truly hard to balance in a game. I say just leave them for vehicles but you know how battlefield is going... Down for the console players.
                              So don't use LA DICE camo? Which one should we use instead on non-snow maps?
                              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                              Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X