No announcement yet.

Stuck@ Joining server

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck@ Joining server

OK, about a month ago there was a storm that knocked out my internet for a minute and when it came back my rig would no longer connect. Tried many things to get connected even system restore and nothing worked. Finally went out and bought a network card and now I have connection. Everything works except bf4. This is what I have tried.
    1. repairing the game.
    2. allowing exceptions in firewall.
    3. different browsers.
    4. going into bios and turning off my onboard LAN which makes my system not start at all, ( curious ).
    5. various setting in battlelog.
    6. pulling my hair out.
    7. yelling and cursing at it.
    8. sweet talk.
    Nothing I have tried is working, just thought I would post here in hopes one of you brilliant people might think of something I have not. Thank you.

Re: Stuck@ Joining server

Maybe try reinstalling PunkBuster?

You might want to give us some more info. Since you can get into Battlelog, do the servers show up and what happens when you try to enter a server?

Sounds frustrating, I had issues with battlelog similar to this a while back and although I forget exactly what I did to resolve the issue some things I tried:
      Check box that the battlelog plugin is always allowed to run under chrome://plugins/
      The files in the bf4 folder BF4WebHelper/BF4X86WebHelper set those under compatibly to run as administrator and Run this program in compatibility mode (windows 8) if needed.

Echoing what Squinty said, find (BF4WebHelper.exe) in your install directory. Run it as admin. I read somewhere someone deleted it, and it also solved the issue, but if you do, just in case, back a copy of it somewhere because I have no idea what it does.

Thanks lots guys! Running the Bf4Webhelper as admin got me in game :) Not sure why, I have never needed to do that before. Always something so simple that causes so much head ache. You guys rock!

If you are running Chrome, it is necessary to use BF4WebHelper.exe as Chrome (and other major browsers) are phasing our NPAPI plugins. These plugins rely on outdated and insecure ways to interact with browsers and other software.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed