Playing with Knives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with Knives

While getting the server seeded last night a few of us were just trying to knife each other, then it progressed into the next game with the server reloaded the map. It was a true knife fest! What a hoot!

I believe the server only allows two knife fights going on at the same time to show the knifing animation. If you are in the third knife attack it is quickly over with. Saw that several times. Also saw on my screen my hands doing the knifing and taking dog tags out of thin air with no opponent viewable. Must be a server glitch then.

We quickly realized as game wore on it was best to gang up together to be successful. As one of my brothers was getting the knife all I had to do was knife the attacker and save him and I would get an easy kill. Made for some hilarious scenes!

Re: Playing with Knives

I am so confused.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Re: Playing with Knives

I've been on knife only servers a couple of times. It really highlights how hilariously bad the knifing mechanics are when you're doing it all the time. Seems almost random who get the kill at times with all the weird protection from knifing from the rear and all the clients not being super accurate about who is facing what direction.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X