[TG4]baughman

| | |

Re: For those of you that play Squad...

bump
    [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Tomorrow at 1 pm EST is our password event! Meet in TS to get the password and I hope to see a bunch of you there!
      [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

Unfortunately I can't make it, but good luck and have fun!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

ive been watching the trailers trying to decide if this game was worth a shot

Comment

If you liked PR, you'll like squad. It's team based, so... If you are into that type of thing you'll likely like it. There are no vehicles at this time so you'll have stretches with longish walks... I'd buy it again for sure.

Comment

my only concern is that i read a bunch of reviews that in its current state it runs horribly on AMD systems, which i have

Comment

There is an unreal engine update coming out later this month that is supposed to help that i do believe.
                [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

If you could do me a favor and bump this post once that update comes out then I'll get the game and give it a shot. Are people normally in TS when playing in the TG server?

Comment

We try and encourage the guys playing in the server to join TS. I will make sure to update frequently so people deciding on getting the game can have some info. If guys have any other questions feel free to ask.

The game is still in alpha, and hopefully vehicles will be added soon, other than that its a really fun game to play with a good squad. Takes a bit of getting used to, its a lot slower paced than BF4, but once you start to get into fire fights then it's a blast!
                    [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

i have been watching arma videos alot lately and almost purchased it cause thats the type of gameplay i was looking for, ive just never played any of the arma games so figured it was alittle late to jump into them so started checking out Squad

Comment

The only issue with Arma as far as I'm concerned is the length of time commitment. Squad rounds usually last 30 min to an hour and a bit. Sometimes Arma takes 30 minutes to an hour to get started....

Comment

Originally posted by davemccr View Post
                          Squad rounds usually last 30 min to an hour and a bit.
                          Thanks for this. I've been wanting to dive into Squad, but I wasn't sure of what kind of time commitment I would be investing.

Comment

I was reading on the squad website that version 4 was to address the amd issue, is this version released yet?

Comment

Version 4 is released and as far as I know hasn't addressed fully the AMD issue. But, not being an AMD cpu user I can't really comment. But one thing I'd state is, FPS seems to be all over the map for most users. Users with newer hardware seem to do fine, but due to the nature of the game a super high FPS isn't as important as a twitch based game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X