Hacker??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker??

So, TG server was empty, thought i would help out and jump in and seed. Sat around for about half hour just blowing stuff up with C4 till people started trickling in. So we finally get 4 and the round starts. Within my first 5 kills suddenly the hackusations start flying. At first i laugh it off, was having a ok round, but nothing youtube worthy (46-15) on metro thats nothing amazing. Suddenly a spectator says im being recorded and submitted to EA for hacking??? This upsets me because if you look at my stats, if im hacking i should get a refund because they dont work so well. I of course defend myself, telling this player to record away as i have nothing to hide. In the middle of this conversation between me and a spectator, a player on the other team is chiming in about how BS i am and suddenly a TG member says a couple TG think im a hack also. Really??

I play on this server because i enjoy the tactical aspect and the teamwork, nothing better then a full squad rushing a flag together. I normally try to be on a TG squad because then i know the teamwork aspect will be enforced and used. So it was a stab to me personally to find out that some TG members that I enjoy fragging it up with actually think im a hack. The being recorded and random comments by a random player annoyed me but i was willing to ignore it, the TG comment is the one that angered me.

Ive been playing BF since 1942 came out, ive competed in leagues such as TWL back when it was the big thing for bf2, and not once have i even considered ruining a game i enjoy playing by hacking, cheating, glitching or anything that gives me a unfair advantage. If im not wanted on the TG servers anymore then just say so. Just know, that if the reason is because members think im hacking, this is not only false, but a completely unfounded accusation.

Re: Hacker??

That's strange. I recently recorded a round (something I do sometimes) where I went 65-13 on Propaganda and no one said a thing. Elcorbu among others regularly go with at least a 3 k/d ratio and no one says anything. I'm not sure which TG'er said that to you, but I don't think you're a hacker personally. I don't know about what others think, but I'm sorry that you went through that. You should consider recording your games and the ones you do really well or, even better, the ones where people accuse you of things, keep them that way you have a defense against it.
    pew pew

Comment

Ghost, please PM me with which TG member said this to you and who he claims believes this to be true. I assure you that if any of the regulars believed this you'd have been dealt with already. We don't tolerate hacking and certainly wouldn't let a regular player such as yourself continue to play here if we thought you were hacking.
      |TG|Melee
      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I don't get accused of hacking anymore :(

Comment

I'm not seeing hacking as much as it was back in BF3. Then it was quiet obvious. You could see the offending player suddenly spin 180 degrees and fire off one shot and it was a kill. Then there was the one guy that had a defib kill hack where he could kill anyone he spotted from the other side of the map with a one shot defib kill.

Anyone who plays on the TG server this long should not be considered a hacker just because they are consistently getting more kills that others. Maybe Ghost just has a better ping and a better rig. I think the rig part has alot to do with being able to play the game better.

Maybe the offending TG member was just jabbing at you, Ghost, and not aiming to offend.

Comment

As I said, a random players accusations are one thing, the TG comment is the one I got me. This is the reason I left TG was because a member that didn't realize I was in TS commented how I was BS and was obviously up to something fishy.

I did recently build a new rig, and what originally had me check out the server was because of the low ping I get. Normally mid 30s. I'll let the issue go and move on I just needed to vent my concern about the accusations.

Comment

There is also the possibility that it was said in jest. I know I can get frustrated and say something along those lines, even about people I've played against for quite some time. It's not OK, just frustration speaking.
              |TG|Melee
              Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Battledragun View Post
                I don't get accused of hacking anymore :(
                It's okay battledragun. I still think you're a hacker. ;)

Comment

[MENTION=131873]USMCGhost44[/MENTION]

After looking through the chat log it was not readily apparent to me what caused the problem. We would be happy to help if you would post in the contact an admin forum here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/forums/...ntact-an-Admin
                  |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I play with and against ghost all the time as we seed a lot in the early going...very good player but for sure not a hack.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X