empty?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• empty?

its Sunday at 11:38 pm ive never seen the server empty at this time, where is everyone?
    |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Re: empty?

Could have been all the Super Bowl parties today, I think that played a part in seeding and general server population.

Comment

Squad.
      [TG4]baughman

| | |

Comment

lol, I was watching the Super Bowl too. During the game I went to my computer to see how many of my friends was online playing BF4 and saw only Not-missing sitting by himself on the server.

Comment

I wasn't on 'till almost 11 anyways.

Comment

I'm out of town. Back on Thursday.
            |TG|Melee
            Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

It's empty again whats going on with the server?
              |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

Some of us (my son and I) do not enjoy the pistol only, TDM, domination matches that happen quite frequently during seeding. As such we have stopped helping to seed. Also, my son is very new to BF4. He has a very limited time to play on the weekdays and wants to experience more maps. During seeding there appears to be a very limited rotation. Playing the same handful of maps every night loses its luster after a couple of weeks.

Comment

[MENTION=17459]draeh[/MENTION], if you see I'm seeding I'll keep it more to your liking and I'm always open to map requests. I'm sure others are tired of the typical rotation...
                  |TG|Melee

Comment

I dont understand why silk road is never played at TG? We have played with no snipers or DMR's and it was a blast.

Altai Range is good later in the evening with a full server,hardly ever play it either.

Zavod seems to be in every rotation and if I never played it again..that would be ok by me..

The smaller version of Guilin Peaks we have been playing lately seems a lot better version.

All of the naval strike maps are great and we hardly ever play operation moror or Nansha strike

Pearl market should be in every rotation as its the Karkand of BF4.

Something i have never heard out of my squad mates "oh good its operation whiteout" lol

also wanting to play pistols/Bravo only to help seed at the start of the night......without an admin that becomes frustrating and people leave.

Comment

Just my 2 cents, coming from someone that tries to help seed he server daily, it does seem like its always the same maps everyday. Im limited during the weekdays for the amount of time i can play, but i do always try to help seed, but ive noticed 2 things, takes a good while to get the server going which i think is due to the start on metro each day, 2nd is that even once its started its always the same map rotation that gets played. Just a suggestion from a regular player, maybe try to make the rotation and the start map random so people get more of a variety. Maybe even take a vote among TG members or supporting members on a new map rotation and try throwing in a different mode every couple of maps, something like a rush or a obliteration from time to time. Metro used to be the best default map back when everyone was looking for points and kills but now that most veterans are lvl140, points and kills are not what its all about. Again, just trying to help, would like to see the server full earlier in the evening so i had somewhere to play lol.

Comment

I'm seeding most weekdays, so I'll make an effort to mix it up. I'm always open to suggestions!
                        |TG|Melee

Comment

Originally posted by phenom880 View Post
                          I dont understand why silk road is never played at TG? We have played with no snipers or DMR's and it was a blast.

Altai Range is good later in the evening with a full server,hardly ever play it either.

Zavod seems to be in every rotation and if I never played it again..that would be ok by me..

The smaller version of Guilin Peaks we have been playing lately seems a lot better version.

All of the naval strike maps are great and we hardly ever play operation moror or Nansha strike

Something i have never heard out of my squad mates "oh good its operation whiteout" lol

also wanting to play pistols/Bravo only to help seed at the start of the night......without an admin that becomes frustrating and people leave.
                          Like silk road.

Altai range is good in small doses.

Zavod is probably my favorite map overall

CQS guilin (actually CQS in general) is more appropriate late in the evening. However I don't think the server is adaptive? I know we still get CQL maps with like 20 people. I know there are scripts for this.

Naval strike- If I never play lost islands again I will be happy. Not a huge fan of most of them due to the difficulty getting around with all the water, but don't mind most.

Pearl Market is great. What locker and metro should have been.

Op whiteout is kinda like altai range for me. Okay once in awhile. Both are more tolerable on TG with the sniper limit.

I'm not on early enough to seed unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by phenom880 View Post

We had those larger maps (Silk Road and Altai Range) in the rotation a couple of weeks back. Unfortunately with the release of the last map and DICE's subsequent patching of the game, this has led such maps to become laggy and unplayable with our current server/provider. We're investigating alternatives now so that we can add these maps back into our rotation.

Pearl Market is currently a staple in our rotation. We have a smaller one for seeding and a larger version later in the rotation as well.

We try to mix things up every couple of weeks or so. As Melee pointed out, if you guys have suggestions, hop on TS during seeding and tell us!
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I've still never played Dragon Valley.

Not to start a fight, but Silk Road is the worst map in the history of Battlefield. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X