New to Battlefield 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Battlefield 4

So I first came to TG playing Natural Selection 2, but now I'm sort of wanting to play a real FPS, and Battlefield seems like a fun choice. I played 1942, 2 and 3, and enjoyed them, but I haven't played 4. How different is it to 3? Are there still a lot of people playing BF4? What expansions would you recommend getting?
    HaX^

Re: New to Battlefield 4

Its cheaper to get the game and premium so you have all the maps. I have played all battlefields, and 4 is still pretty good. Has its faults but every game does.

Comment

Battlefield 4 premium edition for the pc is currently in the origin store for $24.99 which will get you the base game and all the released expansions. Well worth the 25 bucks. The BF4 player base is still active and should maintain through the end of the year until BF5 is released.

Comment

Our BF4 server uses all the expansions so you'll need premium if you want to join in. The population like any game has waned from it's peak but players did not migrate to hardline or battlefront in huge numbers. Our server is seeding around 7-8pm EST most nights.
        There been some talk about how BF4 compares to BF3 in this thread:
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...=1#post1882927

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, see you soon!
          HaX^

Comment

So, Admins, what will be response on us calling out this guys name in chat? Warning? Ban?

Comment

Welcome to BF4 HaX see you on the server
              sigpic

Comment

I must have missed the sale, I'm looking now and it's $39.99 :/ I did already have Battlefield 4 though, would I still be able to play some maps, or will the server just not show? Also, how would I go about adding people who play regularly to my friend's list?
                HaX^

Comment

You will be able to play maps you have and the server will be visible unless you filter it out in some manner.

You add friends using Battlelog. Search for them by name (upper right corner), click on their name and on their page you'll see a button for "add as friend". Explore Battlelog, it's pretty straightforward.
                  |TG|Melee
                  Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...