Need Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Ideas

Guys any ideas on what type of event we could run to spark interest / group outing with the regulars ?
    Titles been out and servers getting a little stale.

internal scrim, external scrim, Epic max ticket mega round, iron sights only ?.....

What would get you guys together and interested for a good night of TG style fighting ?

I'd like to see a mega round on a map conducive to good battle lines that also has flanking opportunities. the small version of OMAN comes to mind. Propaganda and Pearl could also work.

What about you guys?
    sigpic

Re: Need Ideas

I think there was a thread about this a while ago. Some of the ones I remember:

Frontlines Warfare: Flags must be taken linearly (this works best with east to west maps like Zavod) and respawns must be done at home base.

Battlefield 2: Iron sights with the same weapons for each kit based upon faction/country

Internal scrims are always fun, but getting the numbers up for it now might be tough. Zombie mode is always a fun one for these.

I also think a well thought out round of gun master could be fun.
    |TG6|Flarionice
    Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

all sound fun. especially if we do no IR/inrv as we have in the past.

Comment

We had a great round of night zavod domination a few days ago. Even without discussing it, the majority of players on did not use flir/irnv. I can only recall dying once to a flir user and I think they even switched after that. It was great fun creeping around in the dark. I'd really be into playing the night op maps if we could forgo the night vision stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm glad you liked it. I thought it went well, too. Though I had to turn up the brightness so it wasn't pitch black.
          |TG|Melee
          Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Dont forget Zombie mode.

Comment

Zombie mode is always fun, but probably requires everyone to be in TS. Not a bad thing...ideal really.

I recall a high ticket round on Pearl Market that was pretty epic.

Different modes like CTF, rush, obliteration and defuse would also be a lot of fun, provided extra planning time is given so that each team could be organized. Again, TS would be very beneficial.

In all of these instances, I think an internal event would work best. And given our recent track record, I don't think we have enough strong players to pull off a win. The last external scrim was quite humbling.
              |TG|Melee

Comment

a new set of maps could be nice as these ones are getting stale
                |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

have a night with longer spawn times,no beacons,no parachutes .....slow the game down and use ubber teamwork.

Comment

no explosives unless on vehicles, no nv/flir. That would make for a fun game

Comment

No clays!?!? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      |TG|Melee

Comment

Melee must DIE! From my clays!

Comment

no clays means Gunney wont play .... hey wait a minute, not a bad idea.
                          In matters of conscience, the law of majority has not place.
                          ... Mohandas Gandhi

How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?
                          ... Hall of Fame Montreal Canadiens goalie Jacques Plante.

When you're right, nobody remembers. When you're wrong, nobody forgets.
                          ... Muhammad Ali

|TG18|JudyGarland ... Brigadier General Judy Garland - BuxomBombshells

Comment

I have to say the rush round on Zavod was fun yesterday, i know some people were complaining cause they wanted conquest but i like rush cause atleast it makes you attempt to work as a team to either defend or arm the mcoms. Wouldnt mind trying some other maps on rush, like pearl or something.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                              Melee must DIE! From my clays!
                              Gunney, that's pretty rare. Only 1.4% of your kills are with clays. Bring it on!
                              |TG|Melee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...